Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I feel like I'm the only one with Skinny guys. Anyone else have a pair?

i have a pair of the silk denim skinny guys - they are becoming my favorite jean. i went true to size with them, unlike my weird guys and slim guys, where i sized down one. i think the fit is great - higher rise than the the weird guy, slimmer bottom than the slim guy. and the silk denim is crazy smooth after 6 wears.

I really like my 21oz WG but damn they seem to he falling apart left and right. The part where the buttons are on is ripping away in the one spot and the threads busted at the bottom where it attaches to the crotch. I'm gunna have to try and sew it up.

kromophobic those are looking awesome. Have they softened up any with the two washes?

just a quick question in regards to crotch blow outs...

ive only had my weird guys for 2 months but i have this feeling that i will get a crotch blowout real quick just cuz i keep stretching it when walking/stepping over stuff etc.

is there any tips on how to prevent crotch blowouts? like i heard cold soaking them will make the denim stronger thus less chance to have rips and stuff?

my sarcastic tip is...

stand still.

on a serious note...I haven't figured any way to prevent it. all depends on how much your inner thighs rub together. that thinning of the denim is where mine always come from. never had a blowout because of stitching popping or anything from stretching/moving too much.

here is what i always try to tell people...wear your jeans. everything that happens adds to the denim in some way, so go with it. if you're worried about it that much, shore it up with a pre-patch on the inside with some scrap denim.

is there any tips on how to prevent crotch blowouts? like i heard cold soaking them will make the denim stronger thus less chance to have rips and stuff?

make sure you buy a jean that has enough room in the thighs (i.e. not too slim), don't size down too much, wash them when they get dirty

In a way it looks kind of tight and not so good but in a way it doesn't look to bad at all. Probably would have been better sizing down 2 but they do stretch so who knows. Either way nice jeans.

i went tts on my lw indigo weird guys and regretted it. would have sized down 2-3 if i had known. decent fit up there.

I think it all depends on your body type, I'm sorry to say that I don't think the jeans are going to stretch so much that you are going to have to size down 3 sizes, also they will shrink some after you wash them. I think that the fit in the pics below is to small, but that's just my opinion