Guest Guy H

Iron Heart Jeans

beatle where is that factory? i'll be in tokyo in april if its convenient and allowed i'd like to see it lol

Those pics are holy - like the factories - actually there have never been any outsiders allowed in the work rooms ..Haraki made an exception for Giles and Kiya whilst they were there in November ..so this footage is probs all that will ever make it on the screen. I was happy enough to see and edit it..hehe

hahaha guessed as much... looking forward to my first pair of iron hearts.. apcs are really dying.. perhaps i'll bite the bullet and treat myself to a christmas present heh

Went with fam, son, and new GF to Disneyland yesterday, wore IH-701 Green and Red IHSH-32... GF wore my black IHSH-32. Was actually a bit chilly... kept us nice n' warm. Will post a pic or two when i get them :)

the intro of the vid is so matching with showing haraki-san and the words "please allow me to introduce myself i'm a man of wealth and taste..."...

so good :)...thx beats

5266804253_bc1440413a_b.jpg

waywt10 by Bishopx24x, on Flickr

another pic of the busters! waist isn't super tight anymore and I'm in love.

IHW-02 finallly came.

looks like this winter is gonna be all IH all day.

damn! did you get this after your final? i wouldve loved to see that jacket in person!

yeah man i came home and got it like 30 minutes later! it's an amazing piece. finally on winter break and got it in the mail..too much good stuff today.

Went with fam, son, and new GF to Disneyland yesterday, wore IH-701 Green and Red IHSH-32... GF wore my black IHSH-32. Was actually a bit chilly... kept us nice n' warm. Will post a pic or two when i get them :)

I have family at Disney right now and they said they saw some people with ear muffs on!!! Damn Locals dont know what cold is!

Does anyone here have input on sizing for 301s-07BK?

I know the general consensus for 301s is to size down for the normal 301s, but since these are unsanforized should I follow a different strategy? How much do the BK's stretch compared to the normal ones?

If it helps, I'm considering a pair in sz31; my waist 2" below naval is 29.5".

I have family at Disney right now and they said they saw some people with ear muffs on!!! Damn Locals dont know what cold is!

Haha yeah i'm originally from the midwest but ive been living in Socal now for like 7 years. When i first came here i laughed at people that would shiver in the "cold" but now i'm one of them :P

X634SX_08.jpg

Does anyone here have input on sizing for 301s-07BK?

I know the general consensus for 301s is to size down for the normal 301s, but since these are unsanforized should I follow a different strategy? How much do the BK's stretch compared to the normal ones?

If it helps, I'm considering a pair in sz31; my waist 2" below naval is 29.5".

I could tell you what to buy but there would be no point, the jeans have gone bro, never to be restocked.

Got my SRs back from being taperd. Probably the best fit I can attaine. Roomy enough in the thigh and leg for my fat ass to move but tapered to give me a slimmer silohette.

Ps. No spell check on my blackberry and I'm a dumb american. I appolosie for the bad spelling...

I could tell you what to buy but there would be no point, the jeans have gone bro, never to be restocked.

I thought it was said they were going to be restocked sometime in janurary...can kiya confirm this maybe?

I think ur right. SE didn't receive the planned amount - and I think there will be a small restock whenever IH gets around to making them

I think ur right. SE didn't receive the planned amount - and I think there will be a small restock whenever IH gets around to making them

This is a true story.

Hey guys any interest in an Ironheart Darkrider XL flannel lightly worn for $170 shipped? I'm not too into the cut of the flannel. It's a little big on me. PM me if you're interested.

I also have the Ironheart Purple Check flannel in XL that's been lightly worn. I'd sell it for 160 shipped. Let me know

Anyone with any Iron Hearts for sale in a 34 or 36? 634's or 301's preferred.

You won't have to dry them.

hahahaha, hilarious Seul!

Damn Kiya - those waxed IH's are insane!

@ Lando - you were so right about the IHW-01... I love this thing! :)

56e9341e.jpg

Riff - gotta spread, but looking good. Now you just need some busters yo go along with it!:)

seul - that pic is epic! I aspire to be an iron heart billboard.

How often does Selfedge restock on the 301's? I've been wanting some size 30's, but missed out on the restock a few weeks back.

Anyone with any Iron Hearts for sale in a 34 or 36? 634's or 301's preferred.

i actually do buddy. PM me