Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

they are 38" inseam and either a 38 or 40 in waist ;)

*oh, i sent an e-mail to ironheart.co.uk, and basically asked if a black pair would come in selvedge and what new stuff is coming, and i got a very quick reply from Giles who said:

Hi,

Probably no black selvedge for a while.

I do have some 21oz black straight (non-selvedge), with silver rivets.

More belts . possibly some wallets and a slight redesign of the Trucker Jacket.

Giles

thought someone might care, black selvedge could be a possibility..

btw Kiya, do ironhearts stretch up to 2 inches? i have hardly worn mine im just wondering, thanks.

When the patch says 634-SE...whats the difference? Cuz most have 634s...does anyone have info on that...thanks in advance

The "se" means it's a size 38 or 40, only made for two accounts, me and Giles in the UK.

The "se" means it's a size 38 or 40, only made for two accounts, me and Giles in the UK.

is it possible to be on with a size 36x34 as well...some guy is selling them and has that on there...

also..do these shrink much in the waist and thigh area, any way you can make them shrink in those areas? Thanks for the help..

is it possible to be on with a size 36x34 as well...some guy is selling them and has that on there...

also..do these shrink much in the waist and thigh area, any way you can make them shrink in those areas? Thanks for the help..

These don't shrink much at all...

what's weird is that I measured my waist in inches and it came out to about 33.5 inches, yet somehow a size 30 IH 634s fit my waist perfect, with about a fingers worth of room left in the waist for comfort. What's going on???

Because where you measured isn't your true waist size :rolleyes: For example my waist is 31" just above my navel which gives you my true size. My waist, where my jeans sit, 3 inches below my navel is 32 - 33".

What is the best (or actual) place to measure 'true waist'?

Above the navel seems ridiculous since I have never, ever worn pants that high.

I always thought it was supposed to be 1"- 1.5" inches below navel. I don't even wear my pants that high though.

What is the best (or actual) place to measure 'true waist'?

Above the navel seems ridiculous since I have never, ever worn pants that high.

I always thought it was supposed to be 1"- 1.5" inches below navel. I don't even wear my pants that high though.

There is no point in trying to measure your actual waist.

You should grab the best fitting jeans that you have right now and just measure the waistband.

just got my 36s in from a member...they a bit big for my liking...will a hot soak shrink them a bit? Or should i just sell them and get size 34?? any interest...

Sell em, there's no way they'll shrink enough unless you're only looking to lose .5" or so..

Selling a pair of the black 1634 21oz jeans - check the supermarket

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=44589

thanks denimdad for these..they are great.....

question, if these size 33 1634 fit me well with some room....do you think i should go with a size 32 634? do you think size 32 will be similar to the size 33 1634? thanks in advance

so i went hunting for chanterelle mushrooms with my friends in the redwood forest, and numerous times while crashing through the undergrowth to keep up with my crazy woodsman buddy i had the invasive species blackberry bushes, with their numerous and fine spines, rake across my legs. normally this would have caused a large quantity of itchy painful tiny needles in my calfs and shins, but my sexih03s were there to save the day. oh how i appreciate the 21oz. denim...

Gave my 634s a quick hot soak yesterday just to try get the shrinkage out of the way on the legs.

Only minimal indigo loss and the water went pretty yellow before that as noted elsewhere in the thread.

Can't say there was much change if any as I only tried them on briefly before dressing for work this morning, but they are much stiffer now and possibly a little tighter in the leg but that could be down to the stiffness(was pretty busy yesterday so didn't get measurements or pics)

Looking forward to putting a lot of time into these this year!

Iron Heart 634s

19 Months, 13 Months of Actual Wear, 6 Washes

ih_01.jpg

ih_02.jpg

ih_03.jpg

ih_04.jpg

ih_05.jpg

ih_06.jpg

ih_07.jpg

ih_08.jpg

Photos: Sidney "Mr. 3001" Lo

• 4 weeks later...