Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

That's odd, we don't see that often.. bring it in and we'll repair it for free.

If you don't feel like driving i'm sure any local tailor would be able to fix it for a few dollars, it's just one straight stitch across.

4516696141_0929269a19.jpg

The patch on my 301s did the exact same thing as yours. Same spot as well. I used thicker thread and repaired it by hand a few months ago but it's starting to fall apart again.

how is this happening to you guys? i can't see how a belt or anything could take that off unless something got hooked on it.

my patch is all fucked up. ever since a motorcycle exhaust singed it, my friends think it's hilarious to put out cigarettes on it.

no idea, this morning i noticed just the top was coming undone and then when i got back from the city it was hanging off. should be in sf again on wednesday so ill drop by

same thing happened to my 301s. about 6 months, not really any hard wear at all. first noticed the thread coming loose and after a few weeks the bottom completely came off. had it fixed my local tailor and everything is good as new. i guess its a downside of having the belt being able trough the patch

Haraki says "10.25oz, available beginning of May, designed primarily as a light weight pair of Summer work pants."

...this is what I like to hear. I love the look of nearly everything they put out, but I don't want to be one of those ridiculous looking guys sweating his ass off in the name of looking cool in Texas heat.