Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^^ this is quoted from Giles earlier pages of this thread..

Here is the SP:

The "normal" non-selvedge denim is constructed as so:

The warp (Indigo) thread is one size 4 thread. The weft (white) is made out of 2 threads of size 5.4 twisted together.

The Selvedge denim is constructed in exactly the same way as our standard denim, but the weft (white) threads are much slubbier than in our standard denim. This gives a more uneven,"hand-made" look to the denim.

The looms for the 2 denims are: Our standard denim is made on a 57" "KAKUSHIN-SHOKKI" loom. Our selvedge denim is made on a 30inch Selvedge"RIKI-SHOKKI" loom.

Giles

I'd say they're in between heavy and regular, closer to a regular weight flannel. We'll have them at both stores in a week or less..

Fuck!!! It's highly difficult to buy a flannel at this point where I live because it practically changes into really warm weather right after winter ends. Ahh.....

Yeah, we get about two weeks of spring and two weeks of fall, and then the summers of Austin and the winters of Minneapolis the rest of the time. :(

I'm on the hunt for a pair of black jeans that won't fade at all. Anyone know if this is the case with the 9301s?

9301 sounds like what you need if you want a black jean that's slim and doesn't really fade.

yes.

also, are you erwin rommel? he's my favorite commander.

That would be me. Old man named me after him.

9301 sounds like what you need if you want a black jean that's slim and doesn't really fade.

Good to know. I love the fit of my 301s, looks like these are next on my list.