Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

xpost from wdywt, need to take actual fit pictures of these. the jump to 21 oz denim wasnt as bad as i thought. they were hemmed to a 32.5

more pictures coming soon

4385443133_8258a6d374.jpg

thanks aypeeone for the sale

Sorry if this has been discussed, i searched through the thread and couldnt find anything really. Which pair of Iron Hearts is best for something with big thighs. Looking for a cut with a taper more so then a straight fit but open to anything.

yea taking these pics always reminds me of my thunder thighs, would you believe i sized up? I almost exchanged for a size smaller b/c the waist was kinda loose. But Im curious about my jacket being too long, I'm occasionally bugged that its too short, no hate, just asking

maybe its just the angle, they don't look bad or anything my skulls proberly look the same after a wash

trust man the jacket length is fine lol tryed to rep but gotta spread!

I just got a pair of 634s. I like it for the most part, except the arrowed parts in the picture and a little room in my ass. Will the hipflare, if that is what it is, go away with some softening up of the jeans, or should I size down?

~Lefty

FB.jpg

i wear a size 36 on a skull 5010xx. Could have size down one to 35 tho. Should i go for 36 on 634S?

nope, i would try a "34" with a pretty tight waist in the beginning, but nothing to worry about in the long run.

i am your size (skull 5010XX in 35), and tried the 634S at DC4 Berlin. the 36 is made for a whole family leg-wise.

Haha. What's your true waist size?

But Im already worrying if i can button up a 36. Selfedge says it's 35.5 on the waist for tagged 36. Im 36.5 on the waist.

My 5010xx in 36 stretched out to be alittle loose.

What do you think? Will 34 fit me?

i can just give you my experience. i am a 36 in the waist.

skull 5010xx fit me tight in a 34, snugg in a 35 and loose in a 36.

the 634s 36 i tried was snugg in the waist and a new definition of roomy everywhere else.

the 34 was tight in the waist and still very roomy everywhere else.

i can just give you my experience. i am a 36 in the waist.

skull 5010xx fit me tight in a 34, snugg in a 35 and loose in a 36.

the 634s 36 i tried was snugg in the waist and a new definition of roomy everywhere else.

the 34 was tight in the waist and still very roomy everywhere else.

I have the 301's in a size 36. They have stretched out quite a bit. I suggest squeezing into the smaller size if you can. Don't let the 35.5 waist measurement scare you.

yep yep its the reason i'm checking. I'll probably buy it, the chest measurement is a bit bigger than what i'm used to, but i was looking to see if anybody shrank theirs and the usual 2359235 fit questions associated with it. Will probably just try my luck and pennyoka is a nice guy

yep yep its the reason i'm checking. I'll probably buy it, the chest measurement is a bit bigger than what i'm used to, but i was looking to see if anybody shrank theirs and the usual 2359235 fit questions associated with it. Will probably just try my luck and pennyoka is a nice guy

Keep in mind that this shirt runs slim too. I got an XL in it. I'm a sz 42 in Flathead shirts if that helps too.