Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Are you sure you don't want the 9301's? I heard these are coming out soon in a new softer all black denim. The original 9301's are great and would be even nicer with just a little less stiffness.

not sure i want a slim jean right now. been wearing some LVC 47s and I like the them.

as for the stiffness, are they really a problem? i mean i wouldnt know because ive never tried any on. on the other hand, i think i would kind of like the stiffness.

as for the stiffness, are they really a problem? i mean i wouldnt know because ive never tried any on. on the other hand, i think i would kind of like the stiffness.

The "Stiffness" is not a problem unless you are not partial to the heaviest and most durable denim around. If you have felt the IH-634S, the IH-9634Z (Zipper) has the same "Softer" quality to it where as the older version IH-9634 (Buttons), does not.

@Evilcrayon

how's the indigo lost during ocean wash ? last time i do the sea wash and the result is pretty good , but i feel the indigo lost is too much ..

nice pair anyway !

+rep

the ironhearts retain a lot of their indigo. when i first got them and did a hotsoak, the water didn't even change color.

here's an example of a before and after with imperials:

desktop5.jpg

it was about 6 months of wear with one hot soak when i first got them and then nothing til i ocean washed them.

braidkid- yeah, as lando said, the coloring.... i dont think i've ever seen the IHSH-16 look like that. how has it been worn? it looks REALLY Grey.

I would have sold 20 times as many of those shirts had they actually looked like that.