Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Thanks for the help Stacks. Would paying $250 for a pair of a 8 month old SEXIH reasonable?

Couldn't say until I saw the progress and either way I wouldn't ever shit on another sufu member's asking price.

That said, there was a time that SExIH01s would be snatched up instantly cause they were the heaviest skinny jean in the land, but since that time a lot of comparable denim/cut combos have come out... I dont think 250 is unreasonable but as others have said, it's ultimately your decision.

I will say that IHs are tough as nails and I'm sure the evolution is far from done.

Thanks for the help Stacks. Would paying $250 for a pair of a 8 month old SEXIH reasonable?

For $250 you could get some nice brand new jeans. BIG has some real mccoys for like $248... new.

There's no "general price" for limited edition denim that is no longer in stock, although in my opinion price tends to act like this:

||---------6mo--------1year--------------------------grail----->

retail > price down > ? > price up from ? > not for sale

by no means definitive, though...

I don't know. I don't think I would ever buy somebodies used denim... No matter how nice they look. I would rather lay down $500 or so for some vintage Levis.

Limited edition means nothing too me. Everything is limited edition these days, especially jeans.

OK if you guys want to be pedantic about it... all I meant by limited edition obviously was that the manufacturer has explicitly stated that they do not plan on producing any more of that cut/denim again, so if you're in love with that specific combination you won't be able to wait it out for a new batch and buying used or deadstock is your only option. You can wait for a new lot of 710s, you can't wait for a new lot of SExIH01s. That may give you a reason to pay more than whatever you would pay for an item in similar condition that is not limited edition, if you would even pay at all.

As for not buying someone else's worn denim, to each his own - personally I'd be happy to see others continue because it's more likely that we'll get evo pics that pass the 3 year mark (something that rarely happens round these parts with few notable exceptions).

Additionally I'd like to clarify that my scientific chart refers to all denim and the "up from ?" rarely exceeds retail. I wasn't suggesting what people should or should not pay for used denim (thus the ?) and I certainly would never suggest you should pay more than retail!

Yup, those along with down filled vests and jackets and also a new black chambray shirt...

amazing pictures

wowwwwww, i'm kind of angry that i bought the FH red chambray when i look at that quilted red chambray. it looks incredible.

are those 3 flannels the super heavy weights? all of them look incred, but i would need the grey.

give me this whole line, now.

Kiya- when are you getting a restock on the ih 301s?

We're getting a full restock on August 15 or you can call the NY store and just place a phone order (free shipping still applies).