paste

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YVvEe.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk /Jerkette

(Jesus, I was just emailing a coworker in amazement that we actually teach this workshop)

Let me be vile and base, only let me kiss the hem of the veil in which my God is shrouded. Though I may be following the devil, I am Thy son, O Lord, and I love Thee, and I feel the joy without which the world cannot stand.

• 1 month later...

\begin{tabular}{| l |}\hline

0$\overbrace{00...0}^{(n-1)-k}\overbrace{11...1}^{k}$ \\

... \\

010...00$\overbrace{111...1}^{k-1}$ \\ \hline

11$\underbrace{0...000}_{n-k}\underbrace{11...1}_{k-2}$\\

...\\

100...000$\underbrace{11...1}_{k-1}$\\ \hline

\end{tabular}\\\\\\

• 8 months later...

Professor Swanson,

I'd like to inform you that I wont be able to attend class today. For the past couple of weeks, I've been under the responsibility of taking care of my mother. I realize this situation is hampering my ability to attend class regularly, but I assure you it is only temporary.