Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Just got these Helmut Lang boots off the internet. What I thought was a scuff on the toe is actually an area where the top leather ripped off. Does anyone have any experience with the same problem and what would be the best way to make this problem least noticeable? Thanks for any advice. I plan to wear these as my beater boots anyways so it's not the end of the world if I can't fix this.

Just got these Helmut Lang boots off the internet. What I thought was a scuff on the toe is actually an area where the top leather ripped off. Does anyone have any experience with the same problem and what would be the best way to make this problem least noticeable? Thanks for any advice. I plan to wear these as my beater boots anyways so it's not the end of the world if I can't fix this.

MiniW if you are in ny give these guys a try.

http://www.superiorleathernyc.com/

thebrokedj, its cool, if they fit they fit right

jeep ill get you measurements on mine when i come back from the supermarket (the real life one not the superfuture one)

gbc how do the chelseas fit/comments on quality or anything?

jeep ill get you measurements on mine when i come back from the supermarket (the real life one not the superfuture one)

gbc how do the chelseas fit/comments on quality or anything?

I wear a 27/28 in jeans and I wound up getting the 36. It's a bit snug in the waist, but the 38 was just way too big. I've never had tried on slim trousers that fit as well as these; I'm asking my tailor to do nothing but finish the hems. That being said, I wish they were a bit longer. I might wind up have to do some Thom Browne-esque finishing on these. We'll see.

EDIT: Aw, fuck this. I tried them on again at home and the 36 just does NOT work. Fuck. I hope Jenny will take these back. :(

jeepster,

inseam is 34''. just measured it

dammit. foiled again.

where 2 find longer inseam medium rise tight jawns that are coated black? halp.

My black ring jawns are coated black and 35 or 36" i think. Really low rise though. Without a shirt, peeps be checkin' out my pubes and ish if i rolled like that. I think it's japanese brand. I dunno, they used to be jmat/sleaze so whatevs

where 2 find longer inseam medium rise tight jawns that are coated black? halp.

Not that it's a newsflash, but that's pretty much exactly the Dior's. That FW07 shit is under $300 these days, I can't imagine there is enough demand for your size pushing it higher. (What waist measurement are you after btw?)