Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Emily, considering the perverse nature of the users of this site, I would strongly advise you to remove photographs explaining your whereabouts, particularly if you plan on posting a picture of yourself in WAYWT.

Enjoy the rep ye shall receive, regardless of what you post.

thanks for the heads up. I didn't think to blur out the address, guess I assumed it wasn't visible. anyway, cheers.

Emily, considering the perverse nature of the users of this site, I would strongly advise you to remove photographs explaining your whereabouts, particularly if you plan on posting a picture of yourself in WAYWT.

Enjoy the rep ye shall receive, regardless of what you post.

love these especially..

plz tell me you're a size 7.5..

I'm a size 8 most of the time, but these were a size 6 or 36 i think. but i think they were a men's 6, or ran big because they fit after some considerable breaking in and copious blisters.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about doing this? Ann's been an inspiration of mine for some time now and it would nice if she could read how much I appreciate both her and her work.

I wrote to the info email address on ann's webpage and asked for an address her fanmail. I was happy to get a response at all, too. mostly wanted to frame her autograph. it was really sweet of her to send me things, i didn't expect that... did a little dance around my apartment and called my mother.

i also wrote to david sedaris, didn't hear back from him yet though.

it was a long time coming. thank you Hide.

DSC05578.jpg

the yen is now 100 yen per dollar. i bought my logan mids for Y29800 ---> $240.

I hope you didn't pay rape prices on those. where are the good old days?

kiya's son has the same model i think.

My son?

Shit, i didn't know i'd made babies already..

Wow, it looks great, your son must have been so happy! Ah to be eight again!

Come on, seriously? That's all? and gi joe comments? Step your comedy game up or just shut the fuck up.

two words:

denim placenta.

How do i get it to stop bleeding all over my white Vans?