Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

is the nom stuff on sale too?

What supreme do they have left?

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 11, 2006 03:30 PM

I think some of the nom was on sale but not sure, I went for what I liked and was surprised by the prices after the fact. Anyway since it's a small store and it's last season you can surely get some sort of discount by asking the owner....BTW if anybody's a large they had a really great nom coat (kinda like something a space Mollah might wear) that was still available.

I don't think they had a lot of supreme stuff on display but they might have had some in the backstore, I'm not really feeling the brand so nothing really caught my attention.

Quote:

damn, Fuuma! I hope you left some stuff for me. icon_smile_big.gif

I'm going next weekend, hope I can pick up some good stuff. Do you know if the Nomad tees were back in stock?

--- Original message by minya on Feb 11, 2006 04:00 PM

Well I'm a small and I think you mentionned being a large or maybe medium in spruce, which means chances are if I fit into something you don't. Get the nom de guerre coat, now!! icon_smile_evil.gif

I don't think they had nomad tees, after asking about the brands and chatting a little bit about what I liked the store guy went into the backstore and got everything that could possibly fit me. Even though I did look around to get a feel of what they carried I might have missed something that wasn't in my size. BTW try some of their "sandinista" gear, it's interesting.

Wahhh .... Anyone feel like packing a black and/or grey Spruce hood over to London, PM Me and we can work it out. I've been feeling them far an age but whenever I've had the time to look, I've been broke or it's been dry .... After the fleece lined - same thing SENDkylHISPASSWORD is rocking in the WYWT thread - in S or M. Cheers.