Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

just got a pair of sk8 hi's on ebay. i'm not positive about the color scheme, what do you guys think?

I've already got a pair of black/black denim ones from over christmas, but i figured that the dark/light combo on the new ones would be a nice change.

a4_1_b.jpg

--- Original message by dry the rain on Feb 20, 2006 09:21 AM

I think that the color contrast is nice. And if the black is suede and the cream canvas, or vice versa, even better. Would go well with dark jeans more than light, imo, both brown (because of the orange and cream) and black and webbed belts, and a variety of tops. Just avoid bright greens, red, or orange on top. Nice buy. Cheers.

Quote:
Quote:

just got a pair of sk8 hi's on ebay. i'm not positive about the color scheme, what do you guys think?

I've already got a pair of black/black denim ones from over christmas, but i figured that the dark/light combo on the new ones would be a nice change.

a4_1_b.jpg

--- Original message by dry the rain on Feb 20, 2006 09:21 AM

I think that the color contrast is nice. And if the black is suede and the cream canvas, or vice versa, even better. Would go well with dark jeans more than light, imo, both brown (because of the orange and cream) and black and webbed belts, and a variety of tops. Just avoid bright greens, red, or orange on top. Nice buy. Cheers.

--- Original message by LA Guy on Feb 20, 2006 11:07 AM

i saw them at vans in a lo they are fresh.

http://www.baskew.com

Quote:
Quote: Yeah, Im diggin those Zaras. Whered you get em?

The irony of this being asked on a board where people claim to be the "fashion elite"

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Feb 20, 2006 10:24 AM

Never said I was elite. The ridicule, however, is warranted as I the existence of Zara stores combined with how mainstream the brand is probably common knowledge around here. I suppose I should have contextualized my question: There are no Zara stores here in Hawaii; does anyone know where they can be found outside of a Zara store? (Online, select shop, boutique, etc.).

Thanxxx

N.

Quote:

today-

wings and horns daggars tee

w+H silence weapon sweat

w+h marble grey tee

alife leather slipons

--- Original message by nairb49 on Feb 20, 2006 04:57 PM

hahaha, if you ever see another dude with a silent weapon l-s in Montreal that's probably me :)

Quote:
Quote:

today-

wings and horns daggars tee

w+H silence weapon sweat

w+h marble grey tee

alife leather slipons

--- Original message by nairb49 on Feb 20, 2006 04:57 PM

hahaha, if you ever see another dude with a silent weapon l-s in Montreal that's probably me :)

--- Original message by Fuuma on Feb 20, 2006 06:07 PM

fuuma, sorry i couldn't hook you up

but i'll keep an eye out for the other silent weapon...icon_smile_wink.gif

nairb49

Quote:

bobby alto how does the stussy jacket fit?

should i just get the size i get for my stussy tshirts, or size up, down etc...

--- Original message by ngbetter11 on Feb 20, 2006 08:38 PM

Well I usually get XL in T-shirts, jackets etc. and when I tried these on in the Stussy store both L and XL fit. I settled for the XL even though the L fit fine, just a little too snug. I guess it just depends on if you wear your clothes fitted or a little bit more loose. I will post some pics of me in an XL stussy shirt and then this XL jacket maybe it will help you judge the size.

Giorgio Armani Tux jacket - can wear this piece for the next 40 yrs...

103330998_6ae4dbab75.jpg

Salvatore Ferragmao leather / suede shoe

103330999_fe92c457f3.jpg

Calzoleria Harris fatte a mano shoe

103331000_3e2c67a7b8.jpg

103331001_148f46258c.jpg