Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i bought two dope-ass pair of clarks from the NE/TX connection, a black pair of plaintoes and a nutbrown pair of supreme plaintoes.

I also found out my hours aren't cut at my job so I picked up a digicam from Amazon to take pictures of my shit from now on.

witts

did you get them from ebay, i saw someone with those on

http://www.trademe.co.nz/

but have to be from nz/aus to join and bid

also there is a shop ionic, that is basically a reseller they get some stuff you could be keen on, this is thier site, i think they ship internationally

http://www.aproxonline.com/en/index.asp

teisco.gif

hap

got em' from slamxhype.com their shop "catalytic-attack" dont know if you know of it? dude gave me free shipping cause i was the first to contact him... i just checked the DHL tracking should be here in the morning.yeah!! they dont release here till march 30!!!

SUPERJUNKIE

Got some shit today.

From Goodwill:

Brown leather wingtip loafers

Grey short sleeve henley

Long sleeve denim shirt

Ireland track jacket (I know, track jackets are a little played but whatever)

All of this for around $30

TJ Maxx:

Express Jeans for $15. I really liked the fit. I don't know the name but it's a slim bootcut. Nice!

Quote:

added two feathers to my red moon wallet braid

redmoon1.jpg

--- Original message by xcoldricex on Feb 28, 2006 04:12 AM

So I have seen this "wallet braid" a few times now on this site. I really like it. Please excues my ignorance, but I live in Northern Alberta, Canada, and it takes some time for stuff to reach us, but where would one get one? Are they home made? Specific to a certain wallet maker?

Thanks

^^ Made by Redmoon Japan, a high-end designer of leather goods. Check out their website:

http://www.redmoon.co.jp

Fat chance of finding them in Canada; I have been trying in the U.S./Europe to no avail. Basically your only chance is if you can read Japanese, you can order of their site, or go to Japan or Hong Kong to get them in person..........very very expensive though, albeit that particular model is around $70, not horrible........

^ yeah, i was eyeing this hoodie for a while now. i first saw it in person a couple months ago, but at the time didn't have any cash on me to get it. i went back to the same store wherei saw it a couple days ago, and it just so happend to be 45% off. holler. i fucking love sales/deals/steals

A few purchases that have killed my wallet for the last couple weeks.

Adidas Sambas (late valentine's present), Tretorn Gullwing Leather, Two Mishka shirts, An H&M m-65 and a black canvas jacket, some fabric i'm using to make a "leroy Jenkins" type hoody

new017.jpg

New Kenmore sewing machine

sewing006.jpg

Raw Sugarcane 1947's

new002.jpg

good scoops this week:

yuty.jpg

in4mation tee's

yutt.jpg

GQ, mens health, 2 boxed robot wrist watches from the 80's

utu.jpg

creative recreation dechico

newpics077.jpg

adidas varsity

er.jpg

ace track

In my past life I was a biblical times savor, in this day and age I'm a political sign waver.

Edited by Icicle Cubicle on Mar 1, 2006 at 06:17 PM