Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Ipod Touch 8GB. It was an impulse buy

Jordan Aqua 8's.....first pair of J's

Purple Uniqlo hoodie

def spent too much money. Thankfully APC did not have the APCxNike.

I know I'm late on this boat, and they've probably been mentioned before. But I got a pair of the super indigo Thin Finn. I love the finish and it's so nice to wear skinny jeans that have room for your junk, drop crotches are so nice, I don't know why I've held out so long to buy a pair of Nudies.

$7.50 worth of shoes from thrift store. The ones on the left were buy 1 get 1 free for $3 but they only had one pair I wanted so I grabbed a pair of shoes for a friend.

wingtips.jpg

Florsheim Imperial on right (don't know if they're the older, USA made), Imperials by Martin+Church on left (can't find info on brand, maybe house brand?)

safetyteam.jpg

I remember in the liner notes for one of the Pavement albums, one of the members was wearing this, if anyone knows, I'd like to find the picture, I keep my CDs at my parents. It was only $1.

the utterance of his name connotes a caliber of social baggage unmatched by any other designer i can think of. new york or otherwise.

read: jeremy scott--->cobrasnake inbreeding, underage hipster backwash and cory kennedy---> i just threw up in my mouth..

a retailer here told me when his shipment comes in, they deposit the money directly into his chequings account. What.

however, i just got this bag and i like it alot so i'll just suck it up cus the joke is on me.

81ab_1.JPG.jpg

longchamp tote from the jeremy <3s ksubi colleczionne.

also, finally splurged on a miu miu.

the utterance of his name connotes a caliber of social baggage unmatched by any other designer i can think of. new york or otherwise.

read: jeremy scott--->cobrasnake inbreeding, underage hipster backwash and cory kennedy---> i just threw up in my mouth..

a retailer here told me when his shipment comes in, they deposit the money directly into his chequings account. What.

however, i just got this bag and i like it alot so i'll just suck it up cus the joke is on me.

81ab_1.JPG.jpg

longchamp tote from the jeremy <3s ksubi colleczionne.

also, finally splurged on a miu miu.

i dont evn understand wat ne of dis meenz

but i lyk dat bag n thus lyk u. am berry glad i gav u invite

i just scored 'star wars - the definitive collection' laserdisc set on ebay for $15. along with that, my g/f's mom brought me her old laserdisc player, along with some classics - blade runner (criterion), blade runner (director's cut), trainspotting (criterion), apocalypse now, blues brothers, clockwork orange, fawlty towers box set, etc.

now i can put some of my beta movies away. ;)

so this is probably my last purchase for the winter. Needed a black shell for the rain season, i orginally wanted the vis nomad, but fuck the 90000 yen they were asking for on yahoo.

northface goretex pro shell

nfgorebs0.jpg

TNF is so fucking overrated. Much better items out there for that kind of money.

i dont evn understand wat ne of dis meenz

but i lyk dat bag n thus lyk u. am berry glad i gav u invite

danke for the invite!

i think that tfs is more my steez. funny tho the last waywt page is really just a condensed version of the sufu one.

west, if i tote this jeremy bag around will someone really fall in luff with me?

:rolleyes:

yey

TNF is so fucking overrated. Much better items out there for that kind of money.

eh as 'overrated as it is' it still does a great job... i've worn a northface jacket almost every day in the winter for the past 3 years, its still in great condition, literally not falling apart anywhere, and it keeps me really really warm.... so what am i going to spend the same money on something else, and instead of lasting for like 10 years, its going to last 20? who cares by then