Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i love pump fury

but they dont go well with jeans IMO

in the mid 90's, pump furies were the hottest must-have items for chicks and dudes alike in tokyo.

i love pump fury

but they dont go well with jeans IMO

in the mid 90's, pump furies were the hottest must-have items for chicks and dudes alike in tokyo.

I dunno, an inch cuff showing a little selvedge complements the top of the shoe pretty well, but they're better for summer anyway, what with the holes in the sides.

I've been wanting a pair of these for at least seven or eight years.

Hey man, It's me from the co-op. I saw this picture and I knew it had to be you.

Very nice pick up by the way.

I know a lot of people aren't too fond of SBs on here, but I had to have this pair. I love them...

shoes002.jpg

yeah i have the same problem

i didnt know the the bottom are like...closed

have the same one got it at the sale, i thought it was fucked up when i first got it as i bought it w/o trying it on, it only buttons 3/4 of the way right? love the splash of color it adds to my shit

i'm pretty sure the archive doesn't carry ccp. it wasn't cheap :o but i got it 50% off, which isn't bad considering it doesn't go on sale anywhere.

They do go on sale. Barney and l'Éclaireur still have some, and most probably Lift too. 50% off is good though, I think the maximum I've seen is 30% off here. Still a lot of money but it's a nice leather jacket.

They do go on sale. Barney and l'Éclaireur still have some, and most probably Lift too. 50% off is good though, I think the maximum I've seen is 30% off here. Still a lot of money but it's a nice leather jacket.

with japan's markup, being "on sale" just brings it just under 'normal prices' though :P

Hey man, It's me from the co-op. I saw this picture and I knew it had to be you.

Very nice pick up by the way.

I know a lot of people aren't too fond of SBs on here, but I had to have this pair. I love them...

shoes002.jpg

Hey, thanks. I guessed you might be on SF too.

I have a feeling you and me are the only sneaker people in Lexington...

with japan's markup, being "on sale" just brings it just under 'normal prices' though

Not even man... bought some CCP pants two days ago. A few hundred bucks cheaper, but still a few hundred bucks more expensive than american retails probably.

I need to find the CCP and Raf distributors in Japan and make some friends ;)

seems like everyone copped some Flat Head stuff from SE...

349446488_040b3c5d91_d.jpg

also copped 2 tees from Recon... (nothing special, didn't take pics, heh)

Purchases after Holidays....

SupremeM-65.jpg

Dunderon - J17 Jacket in Black and Tarmac (Olive Green)

Supreme - Box Logo Pullover Hoody in Royal Blue and Black

Supreme - Camp Hat in Black & White *mini 'x' pattern

PRPS_Jeans.jpg

PRPS - Distressed Pinstripe Denim Jeans in Black & White

Ruehl_Jeans.jpg

Ruehl - Premium Jean made with Japanese Fabric *Limited Run with great details

Normally I don't do Abercrombie Brands..The wash and fabric caught my eye, looked closer and found they were using Japanese Denim. The details both inside and out are quality: logo rivets/nails, die cast jean shanks, leather washer on CF shank, printed pocketbags, selvage piping in waistband curtain, canvas branding, and leather hanger loop logo. It also was a new fit for them, which also appealed to me...got an great deal due to a cashier mistake ($30)

DSC_0009-1.jpg

Engineered Garments - Jacket in Navy

really bad photo (and folding of the shirts), but...

recentpnp0.jpg

left to right: julian red, julian red, apc, apc

any ideas on how to wear the apc plaid shirt? all my jeans are pretty tight so if i tuck it in it looks like i'm a cowboy and if i don't it makes me look like i have no crotch. i might have to sell it...i don't know, though.

undercover:

dsc01483wd2.jpg

dsc01490lx5.jpg

Nice Shoes! Finally something interesting on this thread. I distinctly remember rocking my pointy Alfredo Bannisters a year or two back and got a lot of shit from people saying they were elf shoes, etc., funny how things come full circle...