Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

shower002ou2.jpg

shower006bj5.jpg

shower013mn1.jpg

shower020xf1.jpg

friend of mine does EDI or something like that for neimans and gets a nasty discount. she hooked it up with 2 of each. now i got 2 on ebay.

sorry about shitty pics. my cameras on the lowest resolution because i hate resizing.

Uniqlo olive striped longsleeve tee

Uniqlo onewash black slim fit bootcut jeans

I was thinking about getting some slim fit straight leg black denim from Uniqlo. Did you get the dress denim by any chance because thats what I was looking at. That and which Uniqlo do you go to?

I was thinking about getting some slim fit straight leg black denim from Uniqlo. Did you get the dress denim by any chance because thats what I was looking at. That and which Uniqlo do you go to?

im almost positive uniqlo only has slim boot.

Yeah i got the dress denim. Pretty damn nice. I love Uniqlo. I got it at the one on Broome and Broadway. The big Uniqlo on the corner of Prince and Broadway is opening in November. Cant wait.

Yeah i got the dress denim. Pretty damn nice. I love Uniqlo. I got it at the one on Broome and Broadway. The big Uniqlo on the corner of Prince and Broadway is opening in November. Cant wait.

Agreed...Uniqlo is awesome.I asked because theres a mall with a pretty big Uniqlo and Zara across the way from me. Haven't bought anything from Zara yet but I've read some good things.

Nope. They had slim straight and slim boot. In blue and black. Bought them the day they came in.

whoops. yeah now that i think about it i remember seeing them in black. theyre really not that slim tho.