Went out today and found some great deals

KIF_1235.jpg

I had been looking for these

KIF_1234.jpg

Had never seen these. Great colorway imo

KIF_1233.jpg

Good beaters

I MOVE WITH NOE FEAR BECAUSE I SMOOTH DISAPPEAR

damn... i havent seen discs since i had them backin the 7th grade. nice.

Not to be a dick or anything, but am I the only one who thinks this look EXTREMELY MC-Hammerish?

Pockets are very loud; not to mention a 3-button is VERY hard to pull off unless you plan on wearing it with matching pants and a tie.......

I would be curious to see a pic of it on/what you plan on wearing it with! Put me to shame....

icon_smile.gif

Edited by englandmj7 on Jun 17, 2006 at 02:23 PM

I think the pocket's look "loud" only due to the flash on the camera. In natual light the pockets are very understated and actually quite nice.

The jacket is certainly not the everyday type and will be saved for only the most formal of occasions or when i really need get some booty on a first or second date. So yes, i probably do plan on wearing it with a tie and some nice slacks.

And don't worry, i will be putting someone to shame with it ;)

Went out today and found some great deals

KIF_1235.jpg

I had been looking for these

KIF_1234.jpg

Had never seen these. Great colorway imo

KIF_1233.jpg

Good beaters

I MOVE WITH NOE FEAR BECAUSE I SMOOTH DISAPPEAR

hot pickups. where'd you get the discs and the NBs?

i could have sworn i saw the Adidas Rod Laver highs at Marshalls for about $20-30 on clearance.. didn't have them in a 8.5 or a 9 though.. only biggers sizes like 11 and 13.

hot pickups. where'd you get the discs and the NBs?

i could have sworn i saw the Adidas Rod Laver highs at Marshalls for about $20-30 on clearance.. didn't have them in a 8.5 or a 9 though.. only biggers sizes like 11 and 13.

i got same discs at marshalls in nj, they have tons of them. they also had the nb, just check few of your local marshalls, someone will have them.

Some pickups from the last couple weeks. Sk8-Hi, Oni denim, Clarks desert boots, Ralph Lauren Moran boots... trying to figure out how to work the Moran boots, wanted to try something different, any suggestions?

boots002.jpg

MAYBE WITH JEANS?

some/most of my goods from new york.

nystuff.jpg

uniqlo collaboration shirts with colette and t.honma, way too many supreme caps, random oversized tank, bermuda shorts.

nystuff_apc.jpg

and apc new cures (womens)