Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I have the same Black FBT elks from 3 years back when they were first release. I'm not sure why but mine have warped somewhat. I think it may be because the soft elk skin but the toes on mine eventually rounded out to look more like the toes on FBT2's.

^^^ thanks homie

Poly- leather is fucking butter forreals. The flaps are on backward i believe, im gonan switch the left to the right and the right to the left

thanks guys

any pictures of the dior worn....also what's the sizing like...did you size up..two or three? also, how much was it? thanks man! amazing purchases...i'm envious!!!

No picture of them yet bc im getting them hemmed. Maybe tomorrow. CornedBeef has a pic of them worn in wdywt. I got size 29 (i wear the indigo 19cm MIJ the same size). But these are italian. They were about 360 after tax =/

in the past couple weeks ive given my non-sneaker footwear collection a much needed update:

IMG_3959.jpg

collection privee distressed suede back-zip boots.

Barney's Co-op back-zip boots.

fiorentini + baker captoes (these things are amazing! sooo nice)

The Barney's boots i got from the barneys sale online and when they better quality/construction than i actually expected. Anyone know who actually produces the barney's branded footwear for them? I have a suspicion that Buttero was involved with these.

And since im showing newly acquired nice footwear, these aren't mine but mine mom recently got these ndc suede pull on boots on ebay (for an insanely low price). They are gorgeous.

IMG_3961.jpg

(guest appearance by Keiko, the family dog)

mr_smartman: they're New Standards. A friend got them for me, never really ask how much she got them for :). How are the RayBans treating you?

shoeek9.jpg

shoe1du7.jpg

As posted also on the other thread, shoes I've found that belonged to my father back in the day.

Guest Airjamie
Things i hvae bought the past month:

Nike sweatband

Nike Blazer

2xNike mid dunks

Dr. Denim Chinos

Minimum sleveless hoody

Shoeshi Bar KaspersP1000799.jpg

Many shittyass purchases have you made my son. Goldberg is fucking angry. You shall be punished for this verily.

(SC)Goldberg_Photo.jpg

Jweid: Your purchases have pleased goldberg, you shall live eternally in the crevases of his great and sweaty pectorals. Many pleasures are upon you.