Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

copped some electronics shit:

- SlingBox AV for cheap at Buy.com

- MacBook w/ c2d from Amzn, xmas present for the gf to replace her iBook G4

goldengloves, jesus christ... you are loaded indeed.

lol, nah, just saved up for this trip know I was going to spend quite a bit. Also, my family decided instead of gifts for Christmas, we would spend it for this trip which worked out for me. Nothing like picking out your own gifts. :)

Now, it's back to saving....for a little while.

Whats with everyone getting Hysteric Glamour recently? It funny cuz its seen as more of a girl's label....

They've been relatively solid for quite a while (we're talking years) in a fickle market. I guess they deserve some props. When that "girls" or whatever tee came out I thought about getting it, might still do if it's still on my mind in a few weeks.

Sleeves are right. I think you or DJ Flame also own the black trench from 05? I used that as a reference since I own that one too. If too long, I know I could sell this state-side and still recoop my loss since its new.

I do own the black military trench; don’t know about flame but I’m pleasantly surprised at the large number of posters who have it, as Cloak is certainly not produced in large numbers. As for the sleeves I meant to say that I was wondering if they were purposely oversized, but cut in a way that would allow them to bunch up (think patented Dior denim stack) like some Rick Owens (he’s really big on that) or Lad Musician (see their blazers) garments. That would be a pretty cool detail on a coat like this, although I must say it works even better with very slim cut leather sleeves. Once again, great purchase.

ROFL milspex. Actually, it's an early Christmas gift for my best friend. GTFO $281, honestly.

Oh god, it's like a big joke. I nearly spat on my 22 incher when I read what you somehow noticed.

oh yeah, forgot about this, been copping too many shit lately, got the new alien bee abr800 ring flash and a softbox...

303350211_9d604210de_m.jpg

303350272_fdb17a4db5_m.jpg

303350237_22c5f5a605_m.jpg

They've been relatively solid for quite a while (we're talking years) in a fickle market. I guess they deserve some props. When that "girls" or whatever tee came out I thought about getting it, might still do if it's still on my mind in a few weeks.

Agreed. You have to be doing something right if your label has been around for two decades! Respect.