The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

Sorry if this has been answered, but do the new 1105s run much slimmer than the new 2105s? Is the difference in shrinkage between the two very noticeable, as Self Edge's site suggests?

They're both about the same.

I have the same jean in both types of denim and they fit about the same, you have to consider that the denim is VERY different and that it falls differently.

They're both about the same.

I have the same jean in both types of denim and they fit about the same, you have to consider that the denim is VERY different and that it falls differently.

Thanks. I'm just debating whether to go TTS or up 1 in the 1105s or just TTS in the new ones if they shrink less (plus I like the look of the denim). If the 1105 really shrink .5" they might be too slim...Do most go true waist size or up?

Thanks. I'm just debating whether to go TTS or up 1 in the 1105s or just TTS in the new ones if they shrink less (plus I like the look of the denim). If the 1105 really shrink .5" they might be too slim...Do most go true waist size or up?

Go true to size.

I feel like there hasn't been much SG evo love lately...

SG 1105 ~9 months. 2 washes. 1 soak.

Sorry in advance for the shitty pics...I honestly live in a box and these jeans take up my entire floor space. no exaggeration.

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02168.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

My SG 1105´s are still real starchy and stiff after 11 days of wear, at least from the knee down., the fit is super but im worried about serious shrinking when washing eventually...i did an initial warm water soak for about an hour and a half.

Should i do another soak ya´ll think? or just wash em cold in the future?

^if you like them the way they are, the fit, and they fit perfectly don't do another soak. Unless you want full shrinkage, don't worry about it... just when you are ready to wash wash cold so you get the least shrinkage.

On my pair (1103) I got full shrinkage but SUO. But they shrunk 1" in the waist, 2" in the inseam, and about 1" on the rise surprisingly. I also did 2 soaks, and threw them in the dryer which was a mistake and now they have annoying lines.

id do another hot soak to be careful.. DO not machine dry. I dont think its starch though that is making them stiff, whenever i throw my 1105s in the was they regain some of their stiffness. the stiffness is just a characteristic of the denim

IMG_20110331_211126.jpg

SG1101 Presoak fit pic. SE's measurements are spot on, picked them up during the sale. Plan on giving it a soak tomorrow and probably a wash before wearing to get out all the shrinkage. Planning on getting them tapered from the knee down, and hemmed as well.

I would hot soak those for 45 minutes, if you want to get all the shrinking out and don't mind a slightly softer jean then do a second 45 minute soak once it's completely dry from the first one.

How should I size on the Sg2109 if I'm a 28 in skulls perfect fit

28 for a super slim fit or a 29 for a slim fit.

Nice fit Spindoctor. Post up how much your jeans shrink after soak.

I tried on the SG2109 at SESF and size 33 was already snug on the waist but size 34 had a little room left. If I were to get the size 34, would it shrink to a size 33 presoak?