WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

seriously, why is it that chris can attack heteros left & right with his gross homo humor, but when reversed people get banned, warned or the post gets erased.

doublestandard? yes.

edit... waiting for post to be erased.

I've never been heterobashed and there's not over 50% of the population that thinks me getting married it a menace to the institution of marriage, what about you? You'll just have to deal with the bad luck of not being always singled out by assholes everywhere hence the lack of bitchiness you can deploy...

Rajio is being way too cocky, that fit is awesome, its like brook brothers meets arena metal mayhem. Sufuers will be all over that shit in 2008.

^ there are far worse nudie inclusive fits on eye ess ess. I saw one kid with terrible hip flare and his stacks looked like a shark bit off his calf (which indicates their recent "unDS"ing and lack of wear in general) and cats just reply with "nice Nudies" simply because they're Nudies.. oh well!

There's been a study of this subject published in American Psychological Associations journal 1996: http://content.apa.org/journals/abn/105/3/440

Let me quote the abstract of the article: "Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies. (PsycINFO Database Record © 2007 APA, all rights reserved)"

I found it in fulltext through google scholar here: http://www.oogachaga.com/downloads/homophobia_and_homosexual_arousal.pdf

What would Socrates say? All those Greeks were homosexuals. Boy, they must have had some wild parties. I bet they all took a house together in Crete for the summer. A: Socrates is a man. B: All men are mortal. C: All men are Socrates. Means all men are homosexuals. Heh... I'm not a homosexual. Once, some cossacks whisled at me. I, I have the kind of body that excites both persuasions. You know, some men are heterosexual and some men are bisexual and some men don't think about sex at all, you know... they become lawyers.