WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I feel like you're trying to accomodate your outifts to work w/ the boots but you don't have the right pieces. Notice how in your last fit the constrant of the gray jeans and the slightly wider hem helped give the width of the boots better definition. Here your skinny black jeans are clearly buckling at the knees and makes your feet like two big buckets. Plus, you seems to enjoy rocking arm warmers/cut off gloves with everything you wear. But this time, it doesn't go as well since you only have a sweater on. Try showing some restraint in your fits and foregoing the gloves.

2146752583_969aff51ec.jpg

WTAPS dutch cap

WTAPS parasmock

Goro`s

Supreme thermal

WTAPS jungles

jordan I

WTAPS x Porter ALICE Pack

Rolex sub date

Jam Home Made x 2

DUDE. you're friends with that guy? arent you worried he's gonna try to slip his dick in your ass? i mean, come on, look at how tight his pants are!

careful mil, he may have aids. you know, the bad kind.

Guest doubletap
DUDE. you're friends with that guy? arent you worried he's gonna try to slip his dick in your ass? i mean, come on, look at how tight his pants are!

careful mil, he may have aids. you know, the bad kind.

seriously, why is it that chris can attack heteros left & right with his gross homo humor, but when reversed people get banned, warned or the post gets erased.

doublestandard? yes.

edit... waiting for post to be erased.

seriously, why is it that chris can attack heteros left & right with his gross homo humor, but when reversed people get banned, warned or the post gets erased.

doublestandard? yes.

edit... waiting for post to be erased.

man, you just didn't get it did you?

he isn't attacking heteros, he is just mocking milspex because he used to say(and maybe still says) that tight jeans were/are for homos, sexual orientation really doesn't make part of the equation

One thing I've learned about homophobia - the more you hate gays, the more latently homosexual you are deep inside. see: G.O.P.

There's been a study of this subject published in American Psychological Associations journal 1996: http://content.apa.org/journals/abn/105/3/440

Let me quote the abstract of the article: "Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies. (PsycINFO Database Record © 2007 APA, all rights reserved)"

I found it in fulltext through google scholar here: http://www.oogachaga.com/downloads/homophobia_and_homosexual_arousal.pdf

i mean rajio when its remember this is a fashion forum and you see a dude rocking an ill fitting window paine checked button up under a shitty metallica shirt you know he's just on some level we'll never be able to comprehend. he is a class above all. haha

i mean rajio when its remember this is a fashion forum and you see a dude rocking an ill fitting window paine checked button up under a shitty metallica shirt you know he's just on some level we'll never be able to comprehend. he is a class above all. haha

Yeah definitely on some next level Milspex mentality. I'll keep that in mind.