WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

And burned his shoes.

I don't think realmyth, interceptor or amodoriv look bad at all.

And burned his shoes.

I don't think realmyth, interceptor or amodoriv look bad at all.

nothing works with that outfit.

lets wear a bright ass t-shirt thats only cool because it has supreme on it and some skate gazelles that are bright blue. and then for fun let's throw in some wal-mart pants that are an ugly cement color.

if you're going to wear bright shit atleast tone down everything else so you don't look like a box of fruity pebbles.

and that supreme tee is hard to incorporate into outfits since it looks like a soccer jersery try wearing it with some low profile soccer style shoes (try original gazelles not the skate ones) or some other low profile real soccer shoes. because otherwise i don't see any outfit that would work with that shirt

nothing works with that outfit.

lets wear a bright ass t-shirt thats only cool because it has supreme on it and some skate gazelles that are bright blue. and then for fun let's throw in some wal-mart pants that are an ugly cement color.

if you're going to wear bright shit atleast tone down everything else so you don't look like a box of fruity pebbles.

and that supreme tee is hard to incorporate into outfits since it looks like a soccer jersery try wearing it with some low profile soccer style shoes (try original gazelles not the skate ones) or some other low profile real soccer shoes. because otherwise i don't see any outfit that would work with that shirt

2130905857_e979235ef9.jpg

2130903031_5e36665a7a.jpg

2131678414_d7aaab97bf.jpg

Gap

Rick owens

Smooth Company

Alexander Hotto

I don't like the look of the RO tee in this outfit. Maybe it's the loose drapey tee with the perhaps too short fiited cardi. I don't like those square toed boots either.

2130905857_e979235ef9.jpg

2130903031_5e36665a7a.jpg

2131678414_d7aaab97bf.jpg

Gap

Rick owens

Smooth Company

Alexander Hotto

I don't like the look of the RO tee in this outfit. Maybe it's the loose drapey tee with the perhaps too short fiited cardi. I don't like those square toed boots either.

I just think there is probably a better way to use the nicest piece in the fit (the tee).

I just think there is probably a better way to use the nicest piece in the fit (the tee).

I'm sorry Hedior but that outfit is a big fat NO. Maybe if you are extremely wealthy and can buy whatever you desire, I can see how it can be a fun outfit for a special occasion. But if you invest in pieces like I know a lot of ppl here do, I don't know how you can justify spending so much to copy a runway look that is already past it's prime. I know you dress in DH all the time from your posts but the literal copying of exact outfits from the runway shows a lack of independent style. I don't want to be too harsh but you gotta get some critiques from somewhere (and ppl here know a lot about fashion), maybe you can reevaluate your looks or post other stuff you often wear that is not DH. That would be refreshing.

edit: shit this is the shit talking thread, ummm constant struggle, get some new gear or stop posting here, your shit bores me to tears

Homie needs to spend that Dior homme money on some decent furniture and a tripod. Yessh.

wow,comments.

i rarely come to supertrash and just saw these.

i bought this jacket as my " good-byte-to-Hedi" piece and wore it exact the way Hedi creates so?

maybe some of you got to know Dior Homme lately after its hyped and are miserably hating people with full so called luxury Dior Homme outfits,which i really dun care.

i have been a DH fan since 2003 and buying DH shits that i liked but not like investment.

i bought a beaded silver leather jacket which was over 10,000 US as retail from this season. can that be called an "investment in pieces"?

i am not like some people buying loads of sales shits and reselling. sorry thats a big fat "NO" for me.

and djrajio, you been annoying me everywhere ever since i came to SuFu.

i remember you personally dun like me. guess i know the reason.

yeah its shit talking here anywayz.

I'm sorry Hedior but that outfit is a big fat NO. Maybe if you are extremely wealthy and can buy whatever you desire, I can see how it can be a fun outfit for a special occasion. But if you invest in pieces like I know a lot of ppl here do, I don't know how you can justify spending so much to copy a runway look that is already past it's prime. I know you dress in DH all the time from your posts but the literal copying of exact outfits from the runway shows a lack of independent style. I don't want to be too harsh but you gotta get some critiques from somewhere (and ppl here know a lot about fashion), maybe you can reevaluate your looks or post other stuff you often wear that is not DH. That would be refreshing.

edit: shit this is the shit talking thread, ummm constant struggle, get some new gear or stop posting here, your shit bores me to tears

Homie needs to spend that Dior homme money on some decent furniture and a tripod. Yessh.

wow,comments.

i bought this jacket as my " good-byte-to-Hedi" piece and wore it exact the way Hedi creates so?

maybe some of you got to know Dior Homme lately after its hyped and are miserably hating people with full so called luxury Dior Homme outfits,which i really dun care.

i have been a DH fan since 2003 and buying DH shits that i liked but not like investment.

i bought a beaded silver leather jacket which was over 10,000 US as retail from this season. can that be called an "investment in pieces"?

i am not like some people buying loads of sales shits and reselling. sorry thats a big fat "NO" for me.

wow,comments.

Translation: jockin' on dem haters mang

wow,comments.

Translation: jockin' on dem haters mang

Really? The only thing I see wrong with the outfit is the beanie; I think it takes away from a relatively clean outfit.

I don't think shoes work either. White high-tops with a tuxedo style overcoat? It would look so much better with some nice dress shoes, or even black high-tops (although personally, I'm already sick of all these Dior, Lanvin, etc retro high-tops I keep seeing around).