WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Off to the post office to pick up my 811's then I'm going to work.

07121401.jpg

07121402.jpg

Thrift partisan

Whyred

Wood Wood

WH Contest

Nike

This is all over the place. I can't tell what kind of look it's supposed to be. Usually I just think Milspex is a psycho, but I'd have to pull out the brand synergy shit out on this one. Whyred + Warehouse + Nike = konfushius say wtf??

Djrajo - fit is whack, when you said you were less interested in style now and more in money and power i didn't expect you to start dressing like some kind of gothbikerxsupleemehipster steez. The scarf looks amazing, but you've ruined it. Embarrassed to have you on my list of top 5 best dressed SU-FU'ers now

P.S your new haircut looks shit.

This is all over the place. I can't tell what kind of look it's supposed to be. Usually I just think Milspex is a psycho, but I'd have to pull out the brand synergy shit out on this one. Whyred + Warehouse + Nike = konfushius say wtf??

I don't know... i'm a fan of his fits, i kinda get a scandinavian vibe from this and the others he has posted.

Djrajo - fit is whack, when you said you were less interested in style now and more in money and power i didn't expect you to start dressing like some kind of gothbikerxsupleemehipster steez. The scarf looks amazing, but you've ruined it. Embarrassed to have you on my list of top 5 best dressed SU-FU'ers now

shut your hole, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

fake-haters hating for the sake of hating and failing miserably.

it really aint that serious...you dont have to sound so emotional.

testinglj6.jpg

previous fits were great, but this just sucks... I dont care who designed it or how much it cost.

its wayyy too flamboyant to be taken seriously.

It's the scarf and the bag that are making the outfit seem feminine. Everything else looks good and fits well. Can't see the shoes though so the whole silhouette could change once the shoes come into play. I see plenty of people in these same brands that look terrible because the clothes don't fit. I don't really think Rajio's look is about the brand names, but rather the styling that they provide. To a certain extent this style is a bit costumey for most people, but I think Rajio pulls it off as well as anyone I've seen.

I dont know what everybody is rambling on about. Djrajio's fit is probably one of the best ive seen as of late. Each peice that he has on compliments well with one another.

Everybody is just hatin on irrelevant shit..

And to that dude who's wearing those Honja Hi's, what size are you? Cuz if you're a sz 9 give them to me, because they arent looking too great on you. Thanks

Well I didn't think I'd get so much attention (good and bad) but lets be honest, the majority of the hate is coming from folk that seem to have a thing against me irrespective of the clothes. For those that rep+ and liked the look, thanks! For those that hate it, think its gay, etc, I could care less.

Some points: 1) The scarf I've been rocking for a year now and I've worn it before and posted it on here before and never had any negative comments. It boggles my mind how all of a sudden its now considered gay. 2) Number (N)ine is all about western/gothic/rock influences. You remove the tassles, you loose the effect. I decided to rock the scarf w/ the jacket to combine the two ideas, the tassles and scarf helps build upon the verticial silhouette of the entire fit. 3) The bag is a messanger bag. Here is another view:

img49933199.jpg

4) And to the chump that said my "new" haircut fucking sucks, well its the same haircut I've been getting for the last two years, so I guess I've been sucking for a while.

I'm glad at least I could get a reaction out of some people for posting my outfit seeing how I haven't posted a fit in over half a year and the majority of outfits on sufu never garner said attention. So, thank you.

I don't have anything against you, and individually they seem like nice pieces, but together they create a very feminine look. The tassles on the jacket together with the bag, patterned scarf, and cuffs are a little on the flamboyant side (influence or social justification never really helps justify an aesthetic that isn't working) No hate is intended, Im just trying to give you a persepctive from someone who has never seen any of your fits.

yeah, worn with black jeans, a grey coat, and a grey toque.

the shoes are ridiculous enough that i think they work best when surrounded by simplicity. as would any of the pieces he's wearing that command enough attention on their own without getting lost in the mix.

if i'd worn them with a bape hoodie and a vibskov scarf and a flat brimmed hat with a bunch of shit printed all over it we'd have a different conversation.

What the hell? Feminine? I dont see any female representation going on at all in dj's fit.. Clopek, I know we're cool and shit but seriously man, your fit today wasnt all too great.. Those gold supras( whatever they are) just didnt match at all with the rest of your wardrobe.. Your comments go unjust in this case..

Those shoes threw your outfit out the door.. I mean i know shoes are supposed to reflect the most attention imo, but those kicks just defeats that purpose