WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

it's ironic that the one cheep fit that causes controversy is probably the one i'm feeling the most. the denim+denim look actually done well, which as far as i'm concerned is nigh impossible, and evisu jeans that fit well with pocket art that isn't heinous. commendable.

and no... if you didnt neg rep me i would have never even noticed you. you flew under my radar thus far, but you had to attack me.... so i found a waywt of yours, thought you looked like a half assed chris wannabe, and posted your shit in here and neg repped you too.

Petty. Why didn't you just –rep him back and be done with it?

it's ironic that the one cheep fit that causes controversy is probably the one i'm feeling the most. the denim+denim look actually done well, which as far as i'm concerned is nigh impossible, and evisu jeans that fit well with pocket art that isn't heinous. commendable.

it was actually this fit

dcfc0022sl0.jpg

vint. russell

superfuturexloopwheeler

warehousexblueingreen

errrrrr force ones...

Petty. Why didn't you just –rep him back and be done with it?

because i wanted to see who it was, and once i did, i found the outfit laughable.

i could probably just have let it go, but this was more fun. that is why i started the shit talk thread... to talk shit

behind that scruffy exterior is an insecure construction skater that just wants to cuddle.

pretty much

i think soundbomber still on top of his game. with that being said, i think his fits jus arent as fresh as it used to be

I think he looks a hundred times better than before. His old shit was looking superfuture cookie cutter. skinny/slim fit jeans and streetwear do not mix, when will superfuture learn. Its fuckin gay and makes no sense. I think he finally realized that as well. good shit soundbomber.

I saw someone wearing a Supreme x Futura tee, skinny jeans and common projects the other day. I guess superfuture really does create a bunch sheep followers not much different them hypebeast except higher price points. Needless to say I thought he looked retarded.

I think he looks a hundred times better than before. His old shit was looking superfuture cookie cutter. skinny/slim fit jeans and streetwear do not mix, when will superfuture learn. Its fuckin gay and makes no sense. I think he finally realized that as well. good shit soundbomber.

I saw someone wearing a Supreme x Futura tee, skinny jeans and common projects the other day. I guess superfuture really does create a bunch sheep followers not much different them hypebeast except higher price points. Needless to say I thought he looked retarded.

Agreed, lots of mindless idiots running around who can't think for themselves.

I think you should cut the laces a little shorter and have a tigher knot. The knot you tied is too bulky and loose looking. Do a short knot that is skinny.

I think wrapping the laces around the back of the shoe then tying them in the front is easiest for reducing the size of the knot.

it was actually this fit

dcfc0022sl0.jpg

vint. russell

superfuturexloopwheeler

warehousexblueingreen

errrrrr force ones...

Looks like a pretty standard Cheep look, but i have to say that the royal blue laces are not working there. Spend the .99 for a new pair of white ones or pull some out of another pair.

Looks like a pretty standard Cheep look, but i have to say that the royal blue laces are not working there. Spend the .99 for a new pair of white ones or pull some out of another pair.

i threw them in since they also have a royal blue sole and lining... you just cant see in the pic.