WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I don't have anything against you, and individually they seem like nice pieces, but together they create a very feminine look. The tassles on the jacket together with the bag, patterned scarf, and cuffs are a little on the flamboyant side (influence or social justification never really helps justify an aesthetic that isn't working) No hate is intended, Im just trying to give you a persepctive from someone who has never seen any of your fits.

you're basically just rewording what other critics of djrajio's fit had said. if you're not going to bring anything new to the table what's the point?

not specifically to clopek.

all these weak potshots at rajio's outfit make it rather obvious that alot of you people here have not witnessed/don't understand progressive (not even that progressive...) fashion labels/styling/aesthetics. go to certain areas in tokyo or europe and you'll just be ignored. your apc, supra, and repro denim/etc. that you guys seem so proud of won't mean (and dare i say doesn't) shit. you guys talking all this silly shit about his ensemble are tantamout to hypebeasts ridiculing people who wear form-fitting denim/pants. some of you just don't understand...

LOUD NOISES

i hate when you come back with this shit. i tried to reasonably defend the point of view of "haters". I don't hate him, but it doesn't look "progressive" it looks feminine. I don't even need to read your posts about fashion anymore because they're basically all "THIS IS JUSTIFIED BY SO AND SO AND THEREFORE IT DOESNT MATTER HOW IT LOOKS....YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND"

I mean, I know this is a fashion snob website but take it down a level with the highandmightiness.

you're basically just rewording what other critics of djrajio's fit had said. if you're not going to bring anything new to the table what's the point?

not specifically to clopek.

all these weak potshots at rajio's outfit make it rather obvious that alot of you people here have not witnessed/don't understand progressive (not even that progressive...) fashion labels/styling/aesthetics. go to certain areas in tokyo or europe and you'll just be ignored. your apc, supra, and repro denim/etc. that you guys seem so proud of won't mean (and dare i say doesn't) shit. you guys talking all this silly shit about his ensemble are tantamout to hypebeasts ridiculing people who wear form-fitting denim/pants. some of you just don't understand...

herro. i r proguresivu.

603257331jf1.jpg

^u no wut u doing

||||||||||ZANEROBE. AUTHENTIC. SPORTSWEAR.

"Velveteen cotton 2-button blazer, lapel & pocket piping, breast-pocket embroidery, printed sateen internal lining, logo buttons, contrasting button-hole thread, signature labelling, relaxed fit, great look with denim! "

http://zanerobe.com/ws/m8001doss.shtml

i hate when you come back with this shit. i tried to reasonably defend the point of view of "haters". I don't hate him, but it doesn't look "progressive" it looks feminine. I don't even need to read your posts about fashion anymore because they're basically all "THIS IS JUSTIFIED BY SO AND SO AND THEREFORE IT DOESNT MATTER HOW IT LOOKS....YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND"

I mean, I know this is a fashion snob website but take it down a level with the highandmightiness.

humour me. what in your expert opinion looks/is progressive? dh? supra? apc? let me and djrajio know.

you're nothing clopek. you're just an uncultured bug. enjoy your little life and keep wearing what you think are sufu endorsed clothes while the rest of the industry moves on. you're always going to be a day late and a dollar short.

testinglj6.jpg

previous fits were great, but this just sucks... I dont care who designed it or how much it cost.

its wayyy too flamboyant to be taken seriously.

when i saw djrajio's fit it kind of reminded me of this (because the scarf is tucked under jacket and left hanging out on the bottom)

P9120008.jpg

personally every now and then i like to see guys with a bit of flair and try something different and make it work. the pieces work well with each other and nothing particular stands out and screams LOOK AT ME I'M SHINY AND NOTHING ELSE COS EVERYTHING ELSE IS DULL

what ? you think that i'm talking about fuckers hanging in harajuku?

when you say japan and progressive, thats exactly what im thinking about.

i remember a magazine in japan that was made up of nothing but those kind of pictures. i forgot what it was called. but it was quite the experience.

i remember a magazine in japan that was made up of nothing but those kind of pictures. i forgot what it was called. but it was quite the experience.

are you thinking of Fruits? or something else?

your imagery of progressive japanese fashion are harajuku clowns? you know better than that.

harajuku may have some decent shops, but do you really think that djrajio shops there often? you're probably thinking of the mag called "fruits."

i don't like diraijo overall persona 80% of the time, but i loved that fit.

people need to put their feelings or disagreements aside and form an objective opinion on someones fit whether they like them or not.

for example, Milspex. i don't like the dude, i think he dresses stupid for his age, but his fits work

ok sorry , in that case the angle is whack then as your hair looks rubbish compared to how good it usually looks

I clearly havn't got anything against DJ, and he makes an empassioned plea for his defence. Certainly no-on can really dispute the quality of the individual peices, but together they just look really really bad.

p.s -its supposed to be a shit talking thread no- so don;t bitch if i talk some shit please :)

you're you imagery of progressive japanese fashion are harajuku clowns? you know better than that.

harajuku may have some decent shops, but do you really think that djrajio shops there often? you're probably thinking of the mag called "fruits."

i think i took the definition of progressive to another level. i thought you meant progressive as something totally out there, that no one else would wear. and the addition of japan in the sentence really didnt help.

if you mean "progressive" as in mens non-no progressive, then i agree. except i dont think of them as progressive, because compared to some things i saw in japan, theyre actually rather "normal".

progressive?

i never claimed that fit was, or that I was the most progressive person on the board. But here's the thing about progress: sometimes when you try new things, they don't work. That's the beauty of it. Allow me to quote a very beloved literary character.

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

i never claimed that fit was, or that I was the most progressive person on the board. But here's the thing about progress: sometimes when you try new things, they don't work. That's the beauty of it. Allow me to quote a very beloved literary character.

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

it was humptey-dumptey who said that right?

i think i took the definition of progressive to another level. i thought you meant progressive as something totally out there, that no one else would wear. and the addition of japan in the sentence really didnt help.

if you mean "progressive" as in mens non-no progressive, then i agree. except i dont think of them as progressive, because compared to some things i saw in japan, theyre actually rather "normal".

well, i'm coming from a jap industry perspective. i mean, who takes harajuku maniacs/fruits/young kids seriously? i mean this wacky kind of shit has been going on for over 10 years. it may seem different to those who aren't experienced with it, but i don't see how it would be "progressive" or how it has progressed.

when i said progressive labels, i meant fringe labels (calling his labels fringe cause they aren't marketed at larger scales like most sufu fodder...besides n(N)) that target specific consumers targets. ask anyone in the industry in tokyo what labels are doing shit and progressive, and you'll get the same answers.

it was humptey-dumptey who said that right?

Alfred Pennyworth

well, i'm coming from a jap industry perspective. i mean, who takes harajuku maniacs/fruits/young kids seriously? i mean this wacky kind of shit has been going on for over 10 years. it may seem different to those who aren't experienced with it, but i don't see how it would be "progressive" or how it has progressed.

when i said progressive labels, i meant fringe labels (calling his labels fringe cause they aren't marketed at larger scales like most sufu fodder...besides n(N)) that target specific consumers targets. ask anyone in the industry in tokyo what labels are doing shit and progressive, and you'll get the same answers.

wow, they almost sound like the sheep on sufu who are trained to only like certain labels. i suddenly feel much more progressive.

wow, they almost sound like the sheep on sufu who are trained to only like certain labels. i suddenly feel much more progressive.

well if your theory was sound, then you would be a sheep following the sheep following other sheep who followed the "sheep" who you just mentioned.

you are at the bottom the food chain. literally a bottom feeder.

why are you even trying? it's futile. you should have lurked more, researched, and travelled. sure this is the shit talking thread, but you should learn to shut your mouth before talking shit about things you cannot even comprehend.