WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

$300 on a pair of jeans too look like that..?

I dunno maybe it's also something with the lace job that's throwing me off, it looks like he's wearing a pair of wrestling shoes or something.

the jeans actually fit pretty damn good, i think you just have a problem with his height and the jeans fit due to it.

can't see the wrestling shoes thing either, but whatever.

cimg2259qz2.jpg

$300 on a pair of jeans too look like that..?

I dunno maybe it's also something with the lace job that's throwing me off, it looks like he's wearing a pair of wrestling shoes or something.

But why did this kid even leave hypebeast? It's like they come here hoping people from sufu will make fun of them. They got that poopy smell of hypebeast all over their genericass style.

I seriously cant figure out how a group of these kids can stand standing next to eachother least look like they walked right out of a page from complex magazine.

you want me to stop posting? really? you neg rep me for wearing a black sweatshirt and jeans, and you wear some shit like this? get over yourself you pretentious fashionista cunt.

weak - i would have thought this guy was ok and had interesting taste in fashion, but knowing he is so close minded makes me hate this guy. Shame on him for wearing such a pedestrian label like cheap monday.