WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i thought that was hypebeast. and how did we end up with 4 levels of sheep?

it's obvious you don't know shit. this ain't even personal, cause your kind come a dime a dozen.

i usuaully like jmatsu's verbal assaults, but admitedtly this latest tirade is WEAK

you sound like a little bitch with how seriously you're taking clothing

i like DJs fit but he needs to tone that shit down and not look like he spent 50mins just getting every accessory in the right place

not to mention shit is on some previous level boho steez with that bag and the scarf

WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING MORONS STOP SHOPPING BY BRAND?

Man srsly, you could have picked so much good shit from those brands you are wearing but you seem to have picked the stupidest looking shit from them because you think you could brag about having legitimate superfuture brands to list on you're waywt.

i think hes trying to go for a semi-neuwave sorta gig with the metallic shoes and the pam(which seems to be embracing that sort of aesthetic lately).. kinda looks 1/2 ass like he cant decide whether to be a little quieter or to be robust with the metallic shoes and wackPAM prints.

havent read all the arguments concerning rajio's post, a little busy right now.. i think the photo doesnt do him justice, a better shot would have garnereddd a lot less hate ---

i usuaully like jmatsu's verbal assaults, but admitedtly this latest tirade is WEAK

i like DJs fit but he needs to tone that shit down and not look like he spent 50mins just getting every accessory in the right place

not to mention shit is on some previous level boho steez with that bag and the scarf

Why not just round up to an hour !

I am not fond of leather but doesn't touching it suck? Like you run your hand or cheek against it and it's cold as crap. That's uncomfortable which is why I've given up any material but cotton (tho I'm sure other materials still work great... wool, nonshiny leathers, etc)

djraj need to ship his fit to jj. It will take a month and be very expensive. I will pay shipping (does anyone know what Im talking about?)

homi, did you fall on your head or something?

what the fuck you think this site was originally about? how is shit weak when it's fucking true? sorry, but you and and your homeboy ain't qualified to say shit this time. niggas basicially saying "i don't like this. it looks feminine." like what the fuck you think you know? it wasn't even meant to be an assualt on clopek. sorry, but that shit is reality...

^i loved rajio's fit. its not for everyone. but he succeeded in not letting the strong pieces compete against each other. nor do the clothes wear him. there is a subtle motif that rounds up the whole fit. when this "progressive" (ya i know) look is pulled off properly, the whole proverbial fashion vs. function debate gets a swift kick in the ass because in the end you see him on the street and you're like, "is he even mortal?"

^i loved rajio's fit. its not for everyone. but he succeeded in not letting the strong pieces compete against each other. nor do the clothes wear him. there is a subtle motif that rounds up the whole fit. when this "progressive" (ya i know) look is pulled off properly, the whole proverbial fashion vs. function debate gets a swift kick in the ass because in the end you see him on the street and you're like, "is he even mortal?"

hahaha liked how you ended your post ^^^^^ :D

I think DJs fit is interesting. It's certainly not Superfuture fodder by any means, but assuming that the superfuture aesthetic ("look how subdued I am!") is the end-all-be-all and that being a little flamboyant is automatically "feminine" is a little childish considering the nature of this board.

The "Superfuture fit" is far from progressive. It's practically regressive. It tends to have its foot firmly planted in safe aesthetics and past ideals straying twards to the occasional outlandish piece or finding bits from "sufu progressive" designers and incorporating it into the aesthetic. It's not really a movement outside of the one that it helped spawn denim-wise, and it's necessary to step outside sometimes and see the context in which djrajio wears his clothing and culls his influences.

He's not dressing to impress the internet, he's just showing us how he dresses. While this outfit may not fit your particular idea of a good fit, it does prove that should he be interested he has both the funds and general taste to dress better than the majority of the board should he ever really attempt a "sufu fit."

Also: it's interesting at the very least, which is more than I can say for a lot of fits. Being subdued and minimalistic gets a little boring after a while.

i don't really give a flying fuck about the fit one way or another, but i agree with homi, it's amusing to see how desperately defensive jmat and djradio get.

if the fit is so great in real life, and other people's opinions here don't matter, why try so hard to convince them?

guess what: no matter how stridently you shout, no one is going to change their mind

in any case, it seems like you have already decided a priori that anyone who dislikes the fit is wrong/stupid/beneath you. if you're going to just dismiss all naysayers out of hand (and there seem to be quite a lot of them), then basically you're not looking for feedback, you're just posting in order to get cock stroking from your friends.

With the exception of the tassles, i liked dj's fit a bunch. I liked the bag a lot more in the other pic he showed us. I'm just dissapointed i didn't get to see the shoes. :(

I think DJs fit is interesting. It's certainly not Superfuture fodder by any means, but assuming that the superfuture aesthetic ("look how subdued I am!") is the end-all-be-all and that being a little flamboyant is automatically "feminine" is a little childish considering the nature of this board.

The "Superfuture fit" is far from progressive. It's practically regressive. It tends to have its foot firmly planted in safe aesthetics and past ideals straying twards to the occasional outlandish piece or finding bits from "sufu progressive" designers and incorporating it into the aesthetic. It's not really a movement outside of the one that it helped spawn denim-wise, and it's necessary to step outside sometimes and see the context in which djrajio wears his clothing and culls his influences.

He's not dressing to impress the internet, he's just showing us how he dresses. While this outfit may not fit your particular idea of a good fit, it does prove that should he be interested he has both the funds and general taste to dress better than the majority of the board should he ever really attempt a "sufu fit."

Also: it's interesting at the very least, which is more than I can say for a lot of fits. Being subdued and minimalistic gets a little boring after a while.

superfuture fit is regressive in the sense djrajio already did it 6 months ago...

i don't really give a flying fuck about the fit one way or another, but i agree with homi, it's amusing to see how desperately defensive jmat and djradio get.

if the fit is so great in real life, and other people's opinions here don't matter, why try so hard to convince them?

guess what: no matter how stridently you shout, no one is going to change their mind

in any case, it seems like you have already decided a priori that anyone who dislikes the fit is wrong/stupid/beneath you. if you're going to just dismiss all naysayers out of hand (and there seem to be quite a lot of them), then basically you're not looking for feedback, you're just posting in order to get cock stroking from your friends.

no one has decided on anything in advance. progressive fashion is necessarily subversive and for this reason should expect resistance from luddites like you, especially when it takes on an aesthetic which might otherwise have been previously considered feminine. what is considered masculin/feminin is to a large degree arbitrary....

anyway, the popular opinions of this board are meaningless because there are no restrictions on who can play. democracy and tyranny aren`t so different. this board is monotonous thanks to retarded children like you who demand the same dish day after day. i`de prefer chaos to that.

it is not a priori decided but rather an empirical fact based off past observations of comments and fits that clopek and his homie #29 are not qualified to contribute to the normative project of fashion.

based off these comments alone and your single solitary fit it is obvious that you dont know squat about shit. I can also tell that you subscribe to archaic notions of masculinity due to your homosexual like physique. try growing a bigger brain instead meathead.