WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

well... we did want to make it something special... out of the 13 people that will get these jeans i dont think a single on would buy a pair that had that on the pocket. i wouldnt. but... and i know that this doesnt mean shit on a fashion board... the meaning behind it makes it worth wearing.

you want me to stop posting? really? you neg rep me for wearing a black sweatshirt and jeans, and you wear some shit like this? get over yourself you pretentious fashionista cunt.

hahahaha. im tired of seeing a fucking greasy hobo when I want to see fashion. im not pretentious by any means, you just look like shit.

get the fuck over it, mary-jane.

weak - i would have thought this guy was ok and had interesting taste in fashion, but knowing he is so close minded makes me hate this guy. Shame on him for wearing such a pedestrian label like cheap monday.

close-minded? how the fuck am I close-minded? im simply tired of seeing him trying, I think i've read the ~mystery~ of his style.

what makes this more pathetic is that he never would've neg-repped me back nor posted my outfit here if I hadn't negrepped his shitty outfit.

spinmyworld as much as i respect your style, there is a massive spectrum of styles on superfuture, that are equally respected for different reasons, if you can't open your mind a bit, you're probably in the wrong place

no. it's fine, I think he overreacted though. my negrep could have been a bit unnecessary I suppose.. but if I knew he'd react like this I'd have done it earlier.

cheep, is your vagina itching for payback yet?

hahahaha. im tired of seeing a fucking greasy hobo when I want to see fashion. im not pretentious by any means, you just look like shit.

get the fuck over it, mary-jane.

close-minded? how the fuck am I close-minded? im simply tired of seeing him trying, I think i've read the ~mystery~ of his style.

what makes this more pathetic is that he never would've neg-repped me back nor posted my outfit here if I hadn't negrepped his shitty outfit.

trying? mystery of my style? what?

and no... if you didnt neg rep me i would have never even noticed you. you flew under my radar thus far, but you had to attack me.... so i found a waywt of yours, thought you looked like a half assed chris wannabe, and posted your shit in here and neg repped you too.

personally, id rather see style than fashion. thats why im here and not the fashion spot or SZ.

trying? mystery of my style? what?

and no... if you didnt neg rep me i would have never even noticed you. you flew under my radar thus far, but you had to attack me.... so i found a waywt of yours, thought you looked like a half assed chris wannabe, and posted your shit in here and neg repped you too.

personally, id rather see style than fashion. thats why im here and not the fashion spot or SZ.

there's no idea discussing. whilst my negrep perhaps wasn't completely necessary, I still think you reacted as like a word you seem to be fond of... a cunt.

PM if you want to continue the discussion anyway.

I don't know if you've read the news lately, but I can't exactly go out of the trash to find shit to shittalk. WAYWT chat isn't nearly close to the ridiculousness as the one in supershopper.

it says you cant post outside of the trash. but you can browse the regular waywt and copy the pictures to this thread.

I'd say that there definetly is a 'sufu' style about these forums. Not everyone is as invidualistic as I'd like to see...

Like it or not members here are just as suspectible to trends, fashions and what's popular. It's not strictly about what looks good. Hence I see people crowding around certain brands and styles here.

as someone mentioned earlier, there exists a multiplicity of styles and brands here than on any other forum. the only consistency arguably present is the quality we demand in denim.

if you really believe theres no individualism here, just browse the "best waywt" thread and note the divergence of styles respected in this forum: still vs cotton duck, tg vs timber, etc

It takes a few years for the hypebeast to gothninja (omfg i said it) transition to complete itself.

shutup fukuyama

(+rape for anyone who understands this reference)