WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Here is an extra photo of me wearing that ultrasupergaymetrosexual scarfy thing after a 12 hours car journey. I'M SO GAY

gayfag.jpg

HA, I aint going to fight you on that homie

taken from WAYWT, didn't want to clog up the thread with talking.

BostonWardrobe, i seriously wanna neg rep you for not taking better photos, label list and overall look seems VERY promissing, but we can't see no fucking details !!!!!!

I totally agree, how can you post garbage photos like he does and then list labels like that? I want to see details too, taking a full body shot isn't that hard. Come'on Boston Wardrobe, stop being such a tease

i dunno dude, this looks like a miniskirt over leggings to me. pretty feminine looking silouette.

i have to agree with you to a point. wearing a long hoodie like that runs the risk of looking slightly feminine, but i think the jacket balances it out. i wore it all unbuttoned and unzipped most of the time anyway

the silhouette itself is fine imo but I don't think that outfit works.

i'm curious to hear why you think this. it would be nice to get some criticism from someone who opinion i actually value.

yeah, i dunno why i hate this guy so much. is he asian? "asian skinhead" just seems weird to me (even though I'm sure there's some social/historical justification of it that I'm gonna get shit on for). it's like a white kid dressing like a complete gangster. and he's doing like a fucking hypebeast matching thing with his shirt and .... docs? come on. glasses suck , haircut sucks, i dont care what inspires him it's like hemrhoids for your eyes. irritating, a little puffed up, and it stinks.

Go look for Japanese oi, tons of good US imports from Vulture Rock Records. Osaka in the mid 90s had one of the strongest skinhead scenes in the world, putting out tons of classic streetpunk. Skins come in all shapes, colors and sizes.

Honestly I think it's the long hoodie creating the skirt effect that was mentioned. Without that the jeans would look fine.

ddddddddsz3.jpg

imo makes tons of difference (sorry if this ps makes it look like you missing junk worm!)

also i'm glad i didnt buy that supreme jacket from you you are waay taller than me and its huge

wow, this is generated way too much discussion, haha. I don't know who tom and the bootboys are, but i remember that line from "weapon of choice" that says "walk without rhythm and you won't attract the worm" it was probably stolen form somewhere to begin with. anyway that is beside the point.

gizmo-what is the difference in your ps? i don't see it

meat grinder- what you are saying just sounds kind of boring to me. in general i do try to find things that fit me really well (obviously), but i also like these things to have interesting details. also, in general, the brands that fit me well are so called "goth ninja" brands. they are actually made for tall skinny people. idk, i kind of hate the whole "goth ninja" thing. categories are boring.

my legs will look skinny no matter what pants i wear so no real commentary on that.

let's talk about something else now. :P

my lawn is covered in big fat worms getting away from the rain

birds are eatting the worms

the cats are watching the birds

im listening to the cats purr

worms are good

and birds like them

my lawn is covered in big fat worms getting away from the rain

birds are eatting the worms

the cats are watching the birds

im listening to the cats purr

worms are good

and birds like them

i am not a real doctor, but i am a real worm, and i find this offensive. my brethren are dying out there, and you just sit and watch. cold tg, cold.

sean_ i agree

i am not a real doctor, but i am a real worm, and i find this offensive. my brethren are dying out there, and you just sit and watch. cold tg, cold.

shuddap man you're talking shit.

Here is an extra photo of me wearing that ultrasupergaymetrosexual scarfy thing after a 12 hours car journey. I'M SO GAY

gayfag.jpg

this guy at least knows what he's doing wrong yet he seems determined to be flamed

if the SS had a greek style "joy division", this guy would be busy handling orders all night

7ws9gs7.jpg

6ut1uo7.jpg

720okz4.jpg

gimme yo best shot foolz.

this noob also knows whats cumming.. sometimes he has no idea what hits him .. he's had plenty of people give him their best shot.. i could go on

but seriously this is too easy

noone wants to see your thighs

or your face for that matter

go away

and stop posting such a fucking pedestrian fit... you make my race look bad

k thanks

this guy at least knows what he's doing wrong yet he seems determined to be flamed

if the SS had a greek style "joy division", this guy would be busy handling orders all night

this noob also knows whats cumming.. sometimes he has no idea what hits him .. he's had plenty of people give him their best shot.. i could go on

but seriously this is too easy

noone wants to see your thighs

or your face for that matter

go away

and stop posting such a fucking pedestrian fit... you make my race look bad

k thanks

harsh, but truth.