WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

almost figured out this camera. too lazy to read about it.

Sand_Lake_475d14.jpg

negged for how pathetic this is. which he obviously didn't get...

while i dont think i suffer from bitchassness, i'm a little curious as to why that fit required "ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

the irony of it all!

the comment attached by you

the get up

the room

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

made me laugh out loud holmes

and not in a good way either!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you're a douchebag! i get it now! sorry about that. you may resume spending inordinate amounts of money on decks you never skate and clothes you should've stopped wearing 8 years ago.

you do your thing

I'm a keep doin' mine

but we all know who dresses like the douchebag here

you.

Guest jmatsu
you BOTH take this shit WAY too seriously. especially jmat, who doesn't even LOOK good... EVER. fucking gives me shit when he likes to hug his balls in pairs of girl pants. (no, i don't give a shit if they were made for men. they're too tight... and you talk way too much shit to wear them)

edit: everyone gasps... awaits jmatsus entirely too defensive and off the subject rebuttal

wow...i guess youre still kinda mad about the creampie i gave you last time. try douche. you'll get over it. i guess youre still kinda mad about your boyfriend's butthurt. try douche. anyway your new recent shit looks wack, but everyone knows this...what else is new? bye

i REALLY cant see anything wrong with clopkes last picture, 78 is just jelly cuz as soon as girls see his SWEET limited edition bearbricks, old school decks on the wall and freakishly oversized skateboard tshirt collection they run for the hills

54hi1.jpg

There's something about the slight bend to German Tom's knees which make me think he's getting ready to defecate all over himself. Which, granted, would be more interesting to look at than the shit he's wearing.

i REALLY cant see anything wrong with clopkes last picture, 78 is just jelly cuz as soon as girls see his SWEET limited edition bearbricks, old school decks on the wall and freakishly oversized skateboard tshirt collection they run for the hills

"so... my mom is on an outing this evening, and I have the pad all to myself. Want to come over and let me molest you on my twin bed, amongst a sea of collectible limited edition Asian toys, pristine skateboard accessories, and immaculately laced sneakers?"

"so... my mom is on an outing this evening, and I have the pad all to myself. Want to come over and let me molest you on my twin bed, amongst a sea of collectible limited edition Asian toys, pristine skateboard accessories, and immaculately laced sneakers?"

i still don't get the twin bed. not even talkin smack, i respect 78. i just don't understand why anyone over the age of 20 would use a twin sized bed. tokyo or no tokyo.

i still don't get the twin bed. not even talkin smack, i respect 78. i just don't understand why anyone over the age of 20 would use a twin sized bed. tokyo or no tokyo.

The twin bed I understand, it's carefully placed under his medicom bearbrick Supreme collection, so that makes sense. One and one.

What I don't understand, though, is that he is like what, 32? He sits on the internet bashing teenagers, 90% of his posts devoted to uniform lacing of sneakers. Thanks, Mr. JD Sports. 78 is a gaylord.

anyway my new recent shit looks wack, but everyone knows this...what else is new? you can even take a look at how big of a douche bag i am in my tights and t-shirt which makes me look like the next pregnant man...

ad5dcab1.jpg

edited for accuracy.

there is nothing wrong with jmtasus fit

however, you got compared to jar jar binks by one of the worst dressed on this forum

JUST THINK ABOUT IT

Guest jmatsu
edited for accuracy.

before you post, take a deep breathe, jeff's peen out from between your teeth (buy a proper toothpick) and pls change the month old tampon. you are seriously just stupid. you trying to hate while wearing your boyfriend's shitty clothes. haha. jive turkey-niggette.

Guest jmatsu
There's something about the slight bend to German Tom's knees which make me think he's getting ready to defecate all over himself. Which, granted, would be more interesting to look at than the shit he's wearing.

after seeing this fit, i regret the fall of the berlin wall.

The mid rise socks and the overly tight hem on the shorts are making those sausages about to blow.

Dani- You were doing alright for awhile just keeping your mouth shut, posting obviously bad fits, and just kinda existing. You had to fuck it up by saying stupid shit again, didn'tcha?

yeah i'd kill for those calves. they're overdeveloped from walking town to town, looking for someone who doesn't think he looks like a contestant from Alabania's Got Talent.

54hi1.jpg

Everything else shitty aside, dude needs to stick to pants; hes got the calves of a 300 pound man.