WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

^i think its because most of the board has dubbed her as the attenshun whore

ftvsmilie5.gif

your unlimited supply of smilelys is making me happy.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/dankiki/newnew192.jpg

i'm a sucker for kitties/cats so i think that the top part of this photo is cute. the outfit would actually be nice if she got rid of the tee shirt and shorts (too casual for that sweater and bag) on the inside and replace it w/ the white tee and the navy blue mini or sumthin..color wise tho the baby blue and olive green is nice.

not to shit on the party or be a stiff, but i really don't see the point in being so nasty to dani.

agreed

but it really has been all downhill since she lifted that yellow dress....

i'm still having a hard time completely believing that its her thats really posting

wtf kunk i have to disagree wit ur logic here... thread is called 'wut u wearin' so ppl post wut u wearin, not attention whorin, showin skin in obvious attempt to rile ppl up, and dissing up sufu collectively, dats attention whorion

Guest jmatsu
anyone who posts a waywt is an attention whore. we ain't trying to make the world a better place.

true, but most here do it show off their clothes.

granted bitch dresses wack, i wouldn't have even gave a fuck, but almost everything she says is just dumb.

true, but most here do it show off their clothes.

granted bitch dresses wack, i wouldn't have even gave a fuck, but almost everything she says is just dumb.

the fact that she posted a pic of her smoking is just the opposite of classy.

edit: if that was in waywt.. if not then disregard

not to shit on the party or be a stiff, but i really don't see the point in being so nasty to dani.
Yeah, thus far, it's been pretty hard for me to agree with the "busted grill" comments.
considering the worship of females on this board with far more busted grills.
pssst. conan. i hope no one can hear me but stop trying to block half nude chick pics. c'mon man.

^^yeah, what they said...

Guest jmatsu
but you'd still smash tho right dun?

yeah, granted she was laid out on the bed all spread eagle and shit. wouldn't put forth the effort. for a bitch of dani's grade, i'd maybe spend like 50bux max.

i've fucked/bought better white bitches. sure she ain't that bad, but there are bitches who look just as good if not better, dress infinitely better, and who know when to shut their traps. she just has no class.

i've officially agreed with kunk 3 separate times today. weird.

anyway i'm not a big fan of attacking people for things they can't help like physical features, etc. i even made a similar post about it a while back. it just feels like taking advantage of people's vulnerabilities.

that being said, she's not an unattractive girl and i'd have totally nailed thedaniway about 10 years ago when i could still tolerate stoner chics that dressed like hobos. c'mon dani, you can still get high and dress like a grown up. honest...

i've officially agreed with kunk 3 separate times today. weird.

it's not weird considering that he made about 150 posts today, he basically spent the whole day on superfuture. i know this because i did the same ahahaha.

fuck studying and having to stay at home with the sun shining outside.