WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

the fact that she posted a pic of her smoking is just the opposite of classy.

edit: if that was in waywt.. if not then disregard

it wasn't. and who said i was trying to be classy?

all of you guys hate on me so that you can make someone feel like shit about themselves... because you're pathetic. it pisses you off further that i don't give a fuck about any of your opinions and continue to not only wear, but post whatever i want... i find all of the aggression amusing, maybe even a little sad. sad that your days are so lackluster that you try to shit on mine or anyone elses.

and either way-jmatsu still looks like shit everytime he posts. it probably has to do with having a little cock. those leggings don't leave much to the imagination.

edit: and get over the "busted grill" shit or the "naked pics". the only "no-no" area you've seen of mine is my ass-and fuck, i don't really give a shit. the hype over either of those areas is over. unless you're honestly looking for the posts to jerk off to.. which i'm sure a lot of your haters are actually doing...

Ignorance is a bliss.

and yeah, i am sure people are jerking off to your pics, it's really hard to come by better looking naked chicks on the internet (10)

all of you guys hate on me so that you can make someone feel like shit about themselves... because you're pathetic. it pisses you off further that i don't give a fuck about any of your opinions and continue to not only wear, but post whatever i want... i find all of the aggression amusing, maybe even a little sad. sad that your days are so lackluster that you try to shit on mine or anyone elses.

and either way-jmatsu still looks like shit everytime he posts. it probably has to do with having a little cock. those leggings don't leave much to the imagination.

edit: and get over the "busted grill" shit or the "naked pics". the only "no-no" area you've seen of mine is my ass-and fuck, i don't really give a shit. the hype over either of those areas is over. unless you're honestly looking for the posts to jerk off to.. which i'm sure a lot of your haters are actually doing...

you're really gay.

Ignorance is a bliss

blah blah blah-i'm done answering to all the bullshit on here.

Guest jmatsu

it's obvious u do, that's why you keep crying about shit. it's always the same song and dance with you. yeahx3, u think my pants are too tight...okay.

do i leave anything to your imagination??

25s634w.jpg

are you trying to tell me you have warts?

I really think you get hated on because you're full of yourself and you have poor style. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be hateful/hurtful. I don't think anyone hear really wants you to feel like shit about yourself. They just want you to shut the fuck up, and get over yourself! If you are seriously willing to take people's advice, instead of getting all defensive and butthurt, your style will improve, and it will still remain your own style.

I think you should just take a deep breath, relax, and realize that you don't really need to respond to every cheapshot people take at you.

They just want you to shut the fuck up, and get over yourself!

are we really gonna waste yet another 34534543 pages on daniway when we know it accomplishes nothing...

guy who went and posted all her pictures...alittle obsessive are we?

im beginning to think some of you guys only talkin shit cuz you cant bag a bitch yourself. and the shit talkin about her face is fuckin whack, for one, shes not even ugly, plus half you niggas are fugly as shit anyway.

Guest jmatsu
are we really gonna waste yet another 34534543 pages on daniway when we know it accomplishes nothing...

guy who went and posted all her pictures...alittle obsessive are we?

im beginning to think some of you guys only talkin shit cuz you cant bag a bitch yourself. and the shit talkin about her face is fuckin whack, for one, shes not even ugly, plus half you niggas are fugly as shit anyway.

yo my hate don't know no face. my hate don't discriminate. i hate on children, grannies, retards, noobs, veterans... anybody i want. i'll even disrespect dead people. my hate is pure.

Ignorance is a bliss.

and yeah, i am sure people are jerking off to your pics, it's really hard to come by better looking naked chicks on the internet (10)

Ignorance is a bliss.

Ignorance is a bliss.

Ignorance is a bliss.

Ignorance is a bliss.

(dani, the 10 means he is being sarcastic)

i dun get wtf is wrong wit hatin on daniway, same shit happend wit ppl like fearitself, that one dude wit the tiff SBs... disillusion, tom1986... all ppl who have wack style but r/were full of themselves.. some more so ten otherz.. y'all backin dani r basically sayin dat cuz she's decent-to-good lookin, she gets away wit dat shit? backwurds logic..

not sayin shes gets away with anything. dont get me wrong, she dresses like shit but not nearly offensive that ima dedicate my day archiving all her pictures and grindin about her crooked face.

and half the shit talking im reading are startin to look like you niggas are obsessin over this bitch.

Guest jmatsu
not sayin shes gets away with anything. dont get me wrong, she dresses like shit but not nearly offensive that ima dedicate my day archiving all her pictures and grindin about her crooked face.

and half the shit talking im reading are startin to look like you niggas are obsessin over this bitch.

it was the same shit with metal face eastern european hooker. and i'm sure nobody wanted to fuck her. viva hate.