WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

hey im all for neg train..

but a lot of new member also tlak with same level of intliligence as patrick, just under the guise of proper spellin n grammr n shit... and pretend to b helpful but rly they r helpin no one, sayin shit like 'o these shoes r common projects', we kno that bud, fuk off...

for real, a lot of other new memberz r deservin but not gettin..

Guest jmatsu

but a lot of new member also tlak with same level of intliligence as patrick, just under the guise of proper spellin n grammr n shit... and pretend to b helpful but rly they r helpin no one, sayin shit like 'o these shoes r common projects', we kno that bud, fuk off...

my nig.

don't even fret. cause real niggaz recognize other real niggaz and def hate on fakebitchass niggaz. fake niggaz b biggin up other fake niggaz... birds of a feather and all that. don't fret, they never topple the aristocracy let alone god.

just post shit like this and not in waywt and you will be on your way to a green e peen

edit:jmatsus hate is stronger

Guest jmatsu

freakyhijiki vbmenu_register("postmenu_1096181", true);

bored

reputation_balance.gif

some ma.

5274298794.jpg

http://www.chictopia.com/

this looks like some fuckin budgetass nigga bullshit. ridiculous. either that or this guy is the prince of some small southeastasian third world country ghetto neigborhood...bangin tranny bitches with plastic-bag condoms and dining on some sewer trout flambe. no nevermind. i just looked at his blog. he be in ca. wack as i suspected.

At least he is looking down at his clothing vomit, sparing us his most certainly ugly frames and face

Guest jmatsu
my nig.

don't even fret. cause real niggaz recognize other real niggaz and def hate on fakebitchass niggaz. fake niggaz b biggin up other fake niggaz... birds of a feather and all that. don't fret, they never topple the aristocracy let alone god.

you BOTH take this shit WAY too seriously. especially jmat, who doesn't even LOOK good... EVER. fucking gives me shit when he likes to hug his balls in pairs of girl pants. (no, i don't give a shit if they were made for men. they're too tight... and you talk way too much shit to wear them)

edit: everyone gasps... awaits jmatsus entirely too defensive and off the subject rebuttal

you BOTH take this shit WAY too seriously. especially jmat, who doesn't even LOOK good... EVER. fucking gives me shit when he likes to hug his balls in pairs of girl pants. (no, i don't give a shit if they were made for men. they're too tight... and you talk way too much shit to wear them)

edit: everyone gasps... awaits jmatsus entirely too defensive and off the subject rebuttal

i was going to type some sort of response to this, but it would be like discussing with a quadraplegic the best way to jump rope

jogging%20step.jpg

please delete your account. tnx bai

cheap shirt x cheap jeans x not so cheap airmax 95

greenwestern.jpg

animals.jpg

I don't usually do these, but what the fuck are on this guy's feet??

I don't care if they're expensive, or if this is some kinda attempt at color-coordinating. just no.