WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

some of you people are seriously fucked up in the head from all the time you spend on sufu. seems like you start to think that a "normal" and average looking person is a skinny dior homme model, which, let's face it, is not even good looking in the eyes of 99.9% of society.

i get it know, if you have a genetical trait that makes you bald and are an healthy looking person who likes sports you can't wear nice clothes.

As long as that 0.1% continues to remain the skinny teen hipsters of the world I think we're probably winning.

Incidentally kunk isn't a natural, healthy body type for a human being. If you put a person into the natural environment to survive they'll come out looking like a marathon runner/Dior Homo model, not a bodybuilder gurning on ecstasy.

for the record, i just turned 32 which is maybe old if you're an nfl running back, but not in the grand scheme of life. and yes, i'm bald like my father, grandfather, great-grandfather, etc.

and though i appreciate your concern for me should a nuclear holocaust be on the horizon, you're wrong. i have bodyweight to live off-if you're really thin, your asshole wil try eating your underwear for survival.

and to your earlier comment, i dress nothing like any hipsters i know of in NYC. take care.

As long as that 0.1% continues to remain the skinny teen hipsters of the world I think we're probably winning.

Incidentally kunk isn't a natural, healthy body type for a human being. If you put a person into the natural environment to survive they'll come out looking like a marathon runner/Dior Homo model, not a bodybuilder gurning on ecstasy.

for the record, i just turned 32 which is maybe old if you're an nfl running back, but not in the grand scheme of life. and yes, i'm bald like my father, grandfather, great-grandfather, etc.

and though i appreciate your concern for me should a nuclear holocaust be on the horizon, you're wrong. i have bodyweight to live off-if you're really thin, your asshole wil try eating your underwear for survival.

and to your earlier comment, i dress nothing like any hipsters i know of in NYC. take care.

you do not want to mess with kunk

i saw him walking the streets of the LES bashing in the skulls of hipsters with a sledge hammer

i managed to take a quick pic....

xerxes2.jpg

i think he dresses down for this site....

I've been lurking sufu for a while now, People are just implying that Kunk75 should get fits that fits him! Thats all; Sure its great being Healthy, Big, Muscle and all that shiet, but 99% of the time, whatever kunk wore doesnt suit him.

Shiet, i have no facken clue about the fashion industry, but every waywt of Kunk's, i'm like "WTF?@?!"

some of you people are seriously fucked up in the head from all the time you spend on sufu. seems like you start to think that a "normal" and average looking person is a skinny dior homme model, which, let's face it, is not even good looking in the eyes of 99.9% of society.

i get it know, if you have a genetical trait that makes you bald and are an healthy looking person who likes sports you can't wear nice clothes.

first friday!

IMG_3779-1.jpg

haircut

bad picture of haircut

cassette playa

vibskov

photo making legs look even whiter than they really are

socks that might not fit in

bw

The constant dickriding of this malarka is laughable. Your constanty irritate me when i scroll down and see your picture. Either stop posting this rubbish or post something that makes sense. Everything is just wrong with this, as it is shown, the cassette playa shirt just doen't look god on you, no mater what you wear it with, stick with the slightly oversized pants and slimmer better fitting shirts. don't wear those bw's either. Thye are fail.. thanks and bai

l LOLLED at his LEGS, they look like TOO CHOPSTIKS WITH BALL HAIR

why do black people get ashy?

i couldn't find the ask a negro thread

all people can become ashy or dry....its just more obvious on the darker skin

my knuckles get ashy/dry during the winter from punching concrete blocks all day for fun......

homeboy there loves that alt+i -> a -> w -> +100 shortcut coupled with some burn/dodge. Makes him look like a wax museum reject.

He just looks like another Andre 3K reject.

Take it from a non-Supreme wearing non-skater, noone who wears Supreme without being part of and understanding the culture looks like nothing more than a complete fake.

the obligatory "no one but me knows the true meaning of supreme" schpiel

fucking christ, if i have to read that snobbish fagfuck of a line one more time......

YOU DONT NEED CULTURAL UNDERSTANDING TO COP YOU FUCKING RETARD, YOU NEED MONEY! CAPITALISM 101 NIGGA

the obligatory "no one but me knows the true meaning of supreme" schpiel

fucking christ, if i have to read that snobbish fagfuck of a line one more time......

YOU DONT NEED CULTURAL UNDERSTANDING TO COP YOU FUCKING RETARD, YOU NEED MONEY! CAPITALISM 101 NIGGA

yeah... all you need is money to look like a tool. you can cop anything, but it doesnt mean youre gonna pull it off.

HEIDIOR 101 NIGGA!