WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest patrick.star
patrick.star deleted his outift.

good thing no one else saw it.

they already posted this few pages back multiple times, READ!

they already posted this few pages back multiple times, READ!

what happend to your gap 20 dollar T

ugly 511s that you picked up from the dumpster

and those "recently purchased" purcells.

and your 15 dollar walmart skateboard.

dont post anything till you have something worthy.

Guest jmatsu

don't really know why patrick star is getting all this excessive hate. i mean his shit is hardly worth the effort. i'm sure he knows he sucks just like the rest of us do. just looks like he's in highschool. like a dozen other cherries i'd see at a mall. who cares already? just ignore and maybe he go away.

Guest patrick.star
what happend to your gap 20 dollar T

ugly 511s that you picked up from the dumpster

and those "recently purchased" purcells.

and your 15 dollar walmart skateboard.

dont post anything till you have something worthy.

i don'thave ajob!!!! iw ill once i get my ebay biz rolling

jmatsu your th e nigga

Guest patrick.star
your ebay biz

what are you going to sell, shitty vans and $20 levis?

apc and dior stuff homie, i don't mess with cheap stuff when it comes to biz

Which is why, regardless of brand, it's retarded to wear a Miles Davis tee if you don't know shit about 60s jazz just because it's a hype label tee and also why it's retarded to wear Supreme if the last time you saw a skateboard was on an internet forum.

what if you knew about 60s jazz but haven't seen a skateboard since the interweb????

stfu m1sterko... u tryin to lay that hate but everytime i see ur pic i think it is you suckin off a stormtrooper.. u r straight up piece of shit 4 real..

i wudnt b callin out anyone wen u wanna see dude naked..

KlaatuGreetingEarth_big.jpg

woulda been better if you bared all

u havent even posted a fit yet, all u do is look at dude's waywts... come out of the closet already

cuz ur eyes r so full of cum u cant even see dat the dude dONT CARE about ur shitty ass 'shit-tlaking' if we kan even kall it dat... more like fucking retard with a/s/l rambling for real

Which is why, regardless of brand, it's retarded to wear a Miles Davis tee if you don't know shit about 60s jazz just because it's a hype label tee and also why it's retarded to wear Supreme if the last time you saw a skateboard was on an internet forum.

The image they took for that Miles Tee was from the 80s

Guest patrick.star
??????????

fuck people don't realize i was being sarcastic, i skate but it's irrelevant when it comes to outfit, you wear what you wear cuz you like what you wear

i could be a hippie with tie dye dior shirt for all i care

most people that rock supreme don't even know that it's a skate brand

and i just like seeing people hatin on the interwebs, misterko humored me and i'm happy sue me

i also don't hate asian culture, fuck i'm asian and i'm actually from asia unlike all ya'll second generation asian-christian bible hugger niggas

i also don't hate asian culture, fuck i'm asian and i'm actually from asia unlike all ya'll second generation asian-christian bible hugger niggas

:confused::(:confused::mad: 10chars

fuck people don't realize i was being sarcastic

The wonderful thing about the oral medium is that you can vary your inflections and tone so that even something that isn't clever or artfully ironic in the least can be delivered as if it was a sarcastic statement. Teenagers and hipsters operate quite successfully in this manner.

With text that doesn't really come across, so unless you've established context or properly framed your statement in a manner that allows its irony to show through, you just sound fucking stupid.

In additon, I see you dress poorly.

I'm seeing two pretty serious strikes here. Post a face pic; if you're also ugly I'm pretty sure that warrents an unconditional ban.

Guest patrick.star
hey that is some unwarranted hate, only bible huggin asians i ever see r pinoy...

also, m1sterko sucks

my bad

@halifamous, you're slowly becomin my idol

Asian_Bible_study.jpg

I'm sorry, what am I looking at?

edit: Regarding the asians reading that is.

edit: @patrick, that's a very poor idea, unless you aspire to be taller than everyone and do a lot of amphetamines.

I don't fucking understand this. It looks terrible. Everybody is saying otherwise for some reason but holy shit. Tank dress and cardigan, really? Hideous hair and facial hair.... I would laugh and point if I saw this on the street.
I really dislike you.

Guest patrick.star

halifamous, where did you get your haircut? did you just bring a picture of Guile from Street Fighter to the chinatown barbershop or what? thanks in advance!

that's a picture of asians bible study

Guest patrick.star
IMAG0067.jpg

I don't fucking understand this. It looks terrible. Everybody is saying otherwise for some reason but holy shit. Tank dress and cardigan, really? Hideous hair and facial hair.... I would laugh and point if I saw this on the street.

and the shoes.. blerghh!! where did you get those, jcrew?

I don't think that MIT rider is neccesary, that looks pretty similar to every sufu meet I've been to anywhere.

Hell, photoshop Clopek in the background either chugging beer or fighting and I'd believe that was sufu toronto.

halifamous, where did you get your haircut? did you just bring a picture of Guile from Street Fighter to the chinatown barbershop or what? thanks in advance!

that's a picture of asians bible study

I actually walked into a salon and the head stylist determined that I was too pretty. The solution proposed was a haircut that would dial my attractiveness down to a level that the public could actually look directly at without achieving explosive orgasm.

Also, I always assumed asians only studied the bible because they ran out of other stuff to study.