WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

...startsome_gry.jpg

Shark Biting.

homi suggested i get this for my dad, cause he's a history buff.

Imagine a 6'4" chartered accountant with a fu man chu wearing this with eddie bauer jeans and deck shoes ahahhhah

Imagine a 6'4" chartered accountant with a fu man chu wearing this with eddie bauer jeans and deck shoes ahahhhah

I just did. And the visual? Nothing short of amazing.

Tha'ts how Supreme is rocked. Gave my GF's dad a Supreme box cap and the dude rocks it hard in the garden and in his wood shop (Japanese style carpentry), and I am jealous every time I imagine how steezy he is when he pops into Home Depot and Lowe's.

my dad doesn't give a fuck.

he wears my cousin's hand me down xxl wu-wear shirts with some plaid shorts

and socks and sandals to the bank.

the bank teller giggled but he thought the bank teller thought the shorts were feminine, not the wuwear or socks.

my mom runs a senior center. mostly older dominican and puerto rican people. they get a lot of donated t's and shit at the center.

one 70 year old dominican guy had on a t that had "jewish american prince$$" on it. he don't give a fuck.

my dad doesn't give a fuck.

he wears my cousin's hand me down xxl wu-wear shirts with some plaid shorts

and socks and sandals to the bank.

the bank teller giggled but he thought the bank teller thought the shorts were feminine, not the wuwear or socks.

my mom runs a senior center. mostly older dominican and puerto rican people. they get a lot of donated t's and shit at the center.

one 70 year old dominican guy had on a t that had "jewish american prince$$" on it. he don't give a fuck.

FUCK! IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW, and i'm at work!!! :(

WTF you mean?

he wasnt worried about posting and getting all the neg rep or being posted in the shit talking thread?

sufu at work. you must be addicted! its okay, i troll around prolly 4-6/24 hours of my entire day. how productive :(

well im an intern at a pretty chill agency, and as such, there isn't always a lot for me to do...but I wish there was, it makes the day go by 8234937x faster!!! Thankfully I work in a cool neighbourhood so there's lots to do when im bored hahahh

yeah... all you need is money to look like a tool. you can cop anything, but it doesnt mean youre gonna pull it off.

HEIDIOR 101 NIGGA!

thats the point i was making... everytime a "noob" brings up supreme, some forum dinosaur comes on and gives the obligatory "supreme is a cultural statement" bs and that if we dont understand the reasoning behind it, we shouldnt purchase it

its stupid. You dont need to understand it to buy it. Do you think most people that buy their clothes understand/(care) the cultural significance of their purchases? No. So why should buying supreme be any different? Its not, and all i said is you need cash to cop, not understanding

COMMON LOGIC AND READING COMPREHENSION 101 NIGGA

^ pretty much...do you REALLY think all of these pasty white nerds on this forum know ANYTHING about what being a ninja is all about? yeayea you been around the mall and you seen "goth", but do you REALLY know? nah you aint know about shit. you dont know what its like to drink sheeps blood and crucify niggas. you dont know what being a ninja is like. you dont know what its like goin out at night killin niggas with the sword makin it back and being completely undetected the whole time. fuck yall. you goth ninja? fuck outta here with that mess you aint shit. fuck these belgian niggas fuck these parisian niggas i dont give a fuck if your name is demeulemeester you dont really know.

its stupid. You dont need to understand it to buy it. Do you think most people that buy their clothes understand/(care) the cultural significance of their purchases? No. So why should buying supreme be any different? Its not, and all i said is you need cash to cop, not understanding

Isn't just Supreme... everything you wear has cultural relevances and everything you wear projects these cultural relevances. Every time you see someone you make a judgement about them based on their appearance.

Which is why, regardless of brand, it's retarded to wear a Miles Davis tee if you don't know shit about 60s jazz just because it's a hype label tee and also why it's retarded to wear Supreme if the last time you saw a skateboard was on an internet forum.

Guest jmatsu
Isn't just Supreme... everything you wear has cultural relevances and everything you wear projects these cultural relevances. Every time you see someone you make a judgement about them based on their appearance.

Which is why, regardless of brand, it's retarded to wear a Miles Davis tee if you don't know shit about 60s jazz just because it's a hype label tee and also why it's retarded to wear Supreme if the last time you saw a skateboard was on an internet forum.

sorta agree. it just ain't fair, cause skaters of the past can pretty much get away with anything. they were like the gypsies/nomads of culture...before the x-games and all that shit.

what if you only like miles davis when he was recording shit in the 50's yet wore that one supreme tee. would that be allowed?