WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

a little birdy. i posted a pic in the tattoo thread ages ago if you want to find it.

yeah, i was about to ask you to post in the tattoo thread because i thought you still hadn't done it, i will look it up now. doesn't seem like a little birdy though, looks like it covers half of your forearm.

edit: checked it out now, dope tattoo mass

aa

raf

dh

my kids must be so proud.

photo-23.jpg

i bet theyre not.

i think it's interesting to fuck with proportion even though it's meant for the really skinny.

it isnt.

yea you are supposed to look like a club douche.

still looks like a douche regardless.

i think kunk got lost in the internets and now has a major identity and/or mid life crisis. is this a joke? if so you got me. a toddler can tell these outfits youve been posting dont suit you, at all. lay off the weights, or get a new wardrobe. or just buy a fucking motorboat already and call it a day.

i'm not quite sure how being big and having muscles is worthy of vitriol. and i'm too young for a midlife crisis. you're probably closer to your mid-life because you have fetal alcohol-syndrome face and probably the weak heart that comes with it.

you're right. you're my role model.

all i need to be just like you is a half-retarded face, a coupla pairs of repro denim, some cheap, nonchalant ordinary clothes and i can be like you.

and don't fucking come to new york again. we don't need your kind here.

i bet theyre not.

it isnt.

still looks like a douche regardless.

i think kunk got lost in the internets and now has a major identity and/or mid life crisis. is this a joke? if so you got me. a toddler can tell these outfits youve been posting dont suit you, at all. lay off the weights, or get a new wardrobe. or just buy a fucking motorboat already and call it a day.

i'm not quite sure how being big and having muscles is worthy of vitriol. and i'm too young for a midlife crisis. you're probably closer to your mid-life because you have fetal alcohol-syndrome face and probably the weak heart that comes with it.

you're right. you're my role model.

all i need to be just like you is a half-retarded face, a coupla pairs of repro denim, some cheap, nonchalant ordinary clothes and i can be like you.

and don't fucking come to new york again. we don't need your kind here.

apparently you didnt understand my insult. theres nothing wrong with having muscles, nor is there anything wrong with wearing the clothes you do. having muscles and wearing the clothes you do however is very worthy of vitriol. it looks preposterous.

and yeah, i guess having a funny face (which really hits where it hurts coming from you, kunk) does equate to old age :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: wait wut???:confused: :confused: :confused:

buhhuh huh huhhhh retarded face! retarded face! give a little more substance to your arguments if you care to see them stick

as for my wardrobe being cheap and ordinary id have to disagree. if you genuinely think you look better in your clothes than i do in mine id like to see it put to a vote.

and please, dont even kid about me being your role model. youre the more decadent male version of every abercrombie wearing wannabe milf who, in vain, tries to remain sexy and hip as her teenage daughter as the years pass. its sad, inappropriate, uncomfortable to watch, and perhaps most relevant to supertalk, VERY bad looking.

ill see you around come fall.

Kunk, I dont get it. People on here repeatedly tell you that your wardrobe simply does not suit your body type.

WHY TRY TO FORCE SOMETHING WHEN IT JUST DOESNT WORK.

Your clothes make you look like a weight lifter with down syndrome thats thinks hes a fashion model or some shit. Just stop

Stop wasting money on expensive clothes that make you look fucking ridiculous. Thanks

NOTE: If you want to continue along your current path, just post your fits directly to the WAYWT shit talking thread and save people some time.

you obviously don't just look like you're retarded. i said you look like your mom drank which leads to pre-mature death and has nothing to do with age. but it's undeniable that your clothes are cheap and ordinary. a fact's a fact. you'll see me in the fall? i doubt it. you can't redeem enough cans between now and then to come to NYC.

apparently you didnt understand my insult. theres nothing wrong with having muscles, nor is there anything wrong with wearing the clothes you do. having muscles and wearing the clothes you do however is very worthy of vitriol. it looks preposterous.

and yeah, i guess having a funny face (which really hits where it hurts coming from you, kunk) does equate to old age :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: wait wut???:confused: :confused: :confused:

buhhuh huh huhhhh retarded face! retarded face! give a little more substance to your arguments if you would like to see them stick

as for my wardrobe being cheap and ordinary id have to disagree. if you genuinely think you look better in your clothes than i do in mine id like to see it put to a vote.

and please, dont even kid about me being your role model. ill see you around come fall.

thanks. your opinion means even less to me than dino's. agent fucking jerkoff.

Excellent retort. Your insults are about on par with your wardrobe.

Also, why are you getting so defensive and resorting to personal insults? Is it because you realize that your wardrobe does actually look ridiculous on you and no amount of childish insults can change that?

no hate on either side but I like kunk's taste in clothing, and hit outfits better than I do dino's.

so.. 1 vote for kunk if that's what you were lookin for.

anyway, I think it's laughable that a physique like kunk's is riling so many people up. I'd say his is generally more acceptable, and even desireable outside of the superfuture mindset.

Shit, I get hated on because I'm a lanky motherfucker all the time, but on here I'm praised for it. I think too many people become fixated on this singular idea of how someone should look. If someone doesn't particularly conform to that mold, then so be it, it doesn't mean they are unable of having swagger and a good fashion sense.

thanks much.

no hate on either side but I like kunk's taste in clothing, and hit outfits better than I do dino's.

anyway, I think it's laughable that a physique like kunk's is riling so many people up. I'd say his is generally more acceptable, and even desireable outside of the superfuture mindset.

Shit, I get hated on because I'm a lanky motherfucker all the time, but on here I'm praised for it. I think too many people become fixated on this singular idea of how someone should look. If someone doesn't particularly conform to that mold, then so be it, it doesn't mean they are unable of having swagger and a good fashion sense.

The clothes he wears arent bad. Nor is his figure.

When you combine them its horrible.

kunk -- Its fine if you think im a tool, I take comfort in the fact that EVERYONE who lays eyes on your ridiculous outfits thinks youre a tool.

kunk, youre a father. This is no example to set for your kids on FATHER'S DAY.

On tha real tho, Raf just isnt made for you (nor half the people who wear it on this forum). You'd fit better in Margiela and Yohji, or CDG if you wanna get all colorful and shit.

you obviously don't just look like you're retarded. i said you look like your mom drank which leads to pre-mature death and has nothing to do with age. but it's undeniable that your clothes are cheap and ordinary. a fact's a fact. you'll see me in the fall? i doubt it. you can't redeem enough cans between now and then to come to NYC.

youre calling me retarded when you dont know what a fact is? anyways thats all i have to say on that topic, boasting about money couldnt be any more unattractive.

lol oh god i hope you see me on the sidewalk now.

so how about that poll? :rolleyes:

Excellent retort. Your insults are about on par with your wardrobe.

Also, why are you getting so defensive and resorting to personal insults? Is it because you realize that your wardrobe does actually look ridiculous on you and no amount of childish insults can change that?

someone shut this retard up, his posts are giving me ulcers