WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
WTF is this shit>? this is even worse than all my shit outfits combined

p/s: gtfo to the gym

you are starting to irritate me. i suggest you stop posting for a while...seriously.

motherfucker i lived in philly i know what the bums look like there and i sure as shit am not an hiv infested crazy with a shoping cart offering to jerk you off down by 30th street station. sorry i dont look like a crazed eagles fan gorging on genos.

Back in Utah that's how they think bums look, they also hear that their houses often don't have garages so they have to park their cars outside, the horror!!

Having a bum in philly ride on the hood of my car for a good block or two was quite the experience

they def don't dress like joey formal

joey i think you need a proper grocery bag, next level groceries

I put my groceries in a supreme duffle, true story.

Guest patrick.star
if pants were slimmer, shirt maybe loose or longer with sleeves rolled up, and shoes beat up a bit, that would be FIRE fit..

noted. thanks.

waywt from sat. night:

detailoffit3allux8.jpg

This is some whack shit bro. Looks like some weak-ass Sears Arizona Jeans/Canyon River Blues outfit that your Mom bought you in sixth grade. That shirt has gay cowboy eating chocolate pudding written all over it. And don't think your Alex from Clockwork Orange hat makes you look less gay...

I'm gonna assume you didn't get laid Saturday night....just a guess....

wait, jpgm is asian?
yessir.
Yeah I did a double take there too.
double chicken in your chow mein...? takeaway...? 2...? ereven dorrah.
relax everybody, there are no asians in perth
for a moment there i was worried.

im a mongrel folks....my old man is malazn.

sorta agree. it just ain't fair, cause skaters of the past can pretty much get away with anything. they were like the gypsies/nomads of culture...before the x-games and all that shit.

what if you only like miles davis when he was recording shit in the 50's yet wore that one supreme tee. would that be allowed?

what if you knew about 60s jazz but haven't seen a skateboard since the interweb????

It's pretty much the only Supreme piece I've considered buying, but then it's a tee that I'd look at regardless of brand.

I think Supreme has become so barbed as a label that unless you're wearing it with Milspex-levels of brand synergy 'heads' are just going to assume you're a hypebeasting faker.

waywt from sat. night:

detailoffit3allux8.jpg

detailoffit3hatys0.jpg

shirt detail:

detailoffit3rj9.jpg

i just like how he posted himself in the shit talking thread...