WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

so i called patrick.star a liar - he pm's me

"

i'm a liar?

i'll send you pics of my pallets once they arrive end of this week"

my response:

"INTERNETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTZ ARE SO SERIOUS

you dress like you're fucking poor, how do you think you're gonna buy dior to resell?

you're a shit liar, do yourself a favor and go to styleforum or hypebeast with your fake ass self."

his response:

Re: i'm a liar?

i don't wear my products homme biz is biz

haha, lol yeah i was just bored, have a good day sir!"

O WORD?

Guest patrick.star

Shit fit for neg. rep, I live in a rough hood:

@jeepster, didn't you know about the unspoken ongoing privacy rule on sufu..? you gon' get jumped homme

fit2xj2.jpg

Guest patrick.star
neg repped for following reasons

-awful doormat

-awful pants

-2 cardigans and an ocean pacific bugle boy lookin ass tshirt

-a board that is that beat to shit but not yet broken, you suck at skateboarding

you deserve a +rep but i can't give none no more, i do suck at it

that's a vest inside the cardigan, your xray vision didn't work right did it?

awful pants, true

awful doormat, not true it looks like every other doormat

Shit fit for neg. rep, I live in a rough hood:

@jeepster, didn't you know about the unspoken ongoing privacy rule on sufu..? you gon' get jumped homme

motherfucker, regardless of the internet or not, there ain't privacy for liars. you're a fucking joke. ignoring the rules of internet bickering, i could probably break you like a fucking twig based on how you look. so please, do the rest of us a favor and gtfo you lying cumguzzler. you are not badass or snarky or anything, you're just a dumb faker and poseur who is ignorant about mostly everything (as evidenced by your posts thus far), so please, go to niketalk or bapetalk or hypebeast and push you're fake-ass self there.

xoxo,

jeep

Guest patrick.star
motherfucker, regardless of the internet or not, there ain't privacy for liars. you're a fucking joke. ignoring the rules of internet bickering, i could probably break you like a fucking twig based on how you look. so please, do the rest of us a favor and gtfo you lying cumguzzler. you are not badass or snarky or anything, you're just a dumb faker and poseur who is ignorant about mostly everything (as evidenced by your posts thus far), so please, go to niketalk or bapetalk or hypebeast and push you're fake-ass self there.

xoxo,

jeep

i lawl'd, i'm already on those forums

please don't play me like that homie, make love and stop hating

sufu is interesting cuz it's so full of hate

xoxo,

jeep

damn, that's hood.

jeep reppin dat crooklyn, rabbi de stijl

puttin' all dese whack ass fits on hebrew trial

still planning that ny trip? late grad party for jeep?

haha, you're too kind kunk. i accept gifts in the form of cash.

just signed a lease for a new place and can no longer afford :(

you fucker. breakin my heart n shit.

you deserve a +rep but i can't give none no more, i do suck at it

that's a vest inside the cardigan, your xray vision didn't work right did it?

awful pants, true

awful doormat, not true it looks like every other doormat

HAHAHAHHA. His justification was that it's a vest!!

motherfucker i lived in philly i know what the bums look like there and i sure as shit am not an hiv infested crazy with a shoping cart offering to jerk you off down by 30th street station. sorry i dont look like a crazed eagles fan gorging on genos.