WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Back The Fuck Up You Guys Have Kids

say It Aint So!

cam : swallow my kids, go and kiss they cousins.

yes they kissin cousins, toys kissin muppets,

worse than that they go home and kiss they husbands. shit's disgustin

well played geekbonchic.

dani its too late to run to your photobucket and delete them, I already got the good ones :)

edit: well I didn't get these off your flickr

that sucks... they're better quality on there.

To break up the monotony...

new oversized comme des garcons jacket

44jc2.jpg

And he made a point of noting that it was a CDG jacket. Man, it doesn't matter where you buy your shit from, it still stinks as shit is apt to do. And what's this untucked shirt business? Doesn't even look like you're trying to put yourself together. You know what that second pose says? It says, "Sufu, I'm ready to get verbally gangbanged. Would you like me on my knees or bent over the couch?"

look at the non-chat in supershopper. he's very upset with me.

And he made a point of noting that it was a CDG jacket. Man, it doesn't matter where you buy your shit from, it still stinks as shit is apt to do. And what's this untucked shirt business? Doesn't even look like you're trying to put yourself together. You know what that second pose says? It says, "Sufu, I'm ready to get verbally gangbanged. Would you like me on my knees or bent over the couch?"

Back The Fuck Up You Guys Have Kids

say It Aint So!

i know i have at least 2... at least that how many i pay child support for... and ive never known a woman to not ask for money.

thedeniways dad has kids too... its a shame.

Not even worth the effort. I don't know what the hell is going on with his pants...it looks like he wrapped two black trash bags around his thighs.

nowadays there are tons of places to get great-looking clothes on the cheap.

h&m

zara

american apparel

topshop

for starters. but if you're not interested in fashion, I don't see why you should even worry about it. it's not a priority for everyone.

really???

dont all of those places just make disposable pastiches of fashion

really???

dont all of those places just make disposable pastiches of fashion

yes of course they do

but it's much better (and easier on the eyes) than abercrombie&fitch and that forever21 trash.

^while i never liked the hippies, at least they had a purpose. why do random retards try to relive/represent a subculture or a period of time in which they could never possibly comprehend? dumb. claiming to be a hippie in this age is basically an excuse to listen to shitty music, avoid showers, and to dress like a bum.

got to meet my idol today, takashi kitamura, best hair cutter in the world :)

l_5de897b4801324af47a7ffde4941d778.jpg

he fucking sucks like your shitty clothes and asshole-ambiance. most of his shit is for hollywood looking gal-o douches. sure hes in bed with p. mitchell, but who gives a fuck? that shit has been over years ago. nigga been in america too long. should of went to europe. no wonder he's all washed up. he hangs out with alterna-dorks, like you. all of you look like shit. there are way better stylists in japan. you don't know wtf you're talking about.

THAT FUNNY, I DO NT KNOW WHY U SHIT ON HIM THOUGH YOU SHARE a simmilar TASTE IN FASHION AND HAIRSTYL?

IMG_1113.jpg