william and that bro polo chick

JJ and andrewfuncrew (?)

tweeds and soepom

who more?

clopek and dolly

sayword and anything that moves

andrewfuncrew and hannah something

i forgot her name, but not JJ

who is anyone on this forum to judge intelligence or character when this website is mainly a joke. everyone posts their pics to get attention and fish for compliments. if anything, this website was created for narcisism. i joined this site because my boyfriend had an account. i posted a picture because i don't think, i KNOW i have a good taste in fashion. the first picture i even...

i'm going to keep posting my fit pics... so get over it.

02d07a7ea80c646414c371ff9e297ed4.gif

r u serious rite now

who is anyone on this forum to judge intelligence or character when this website is mainly a joke. everyone posts their pics to get attention and fish for compliments. if anything, this website was created for narcisism. i joined this site because my boyfriend had an account. i posted a picture because i don't think, i KNOW i have a good taste in fashion. the first picture i even posted was a complete joke... every picture after that was before i went to work... at a GARDENING shop. i'm a fucking hippie. i wear what i want, and i like it. i put it on here to get your negative AND positive attention-and look at that (!) i get what i want. as a matter of fact, after i post a picture it's all you fuckers can talk about. why? because if you saw me on the street you'd be those nasty rubber neckers or those dumb jealous bitches who like to glare to intimidate. I WIN I WIN I WIN! so, a. stop giving me the attention i "want" or b. keep giving it to me. i like both choices.

why not take it all in stride then?

why not take it all in stride then?

i do. but i admit... i'm getting a little riled.

is it because of your fucked up swedish hockey player teeth?

no.

daniway i will put this in layman terms because u r layman i guess

if u realize dat ppl dont like u, and if ur fashion sooo much better than everyone else, y u stay?

i forecast dumbbitch reply like 'lol i like see ppl gettin angry'.. why wtf do u expect, it's the fucking internet.. fuckin dumb broad who jus discover technology..

daniway please answer question

i feel good and comfortable in everything i wear.

Guest jmatsu
i feel good and comfortable in everything i wear.

this statement does nothing support your last one.

i'm sure cosplay otaku or hottopic clientele say similar shit like this.

Geez. This is like when people pretend that any work of art or any song/musician is good and that it's just a matter of preference. It's just a lie people with bad taste tell eachother and themselves

who is anyone on this forum to judge intelligence or character when this website is mainly a joke. everyone posts their pics to get attention and fish for compliments. if anything, this website was created for narcisism. i joined this site because my boyfriend had an account. i posted a picture because i don't think, i KNOW i have a good taste in fashion. the first picture i even posted was a complete joke... every picture after that was before i went to work... at a GARDENING shop. i'm a fucking hippie. i wear what i want, and i like it. i put it on here to get your negative AND positive attention-and look at that (!) i get what i want. as a matter of fact, after i post a picture it's all you fuckers can talk about. why? because if you saw me on the street you'd be those nasty rubber neckers or those dumb jealous bitches who like to glare to intimidate. I WIN I WIN I WIN! so, a. stop giving me the attention i "want" or b. keep giving it to me. i like both choices.

fail5.jpg

You still havent explained yourself..

I still have hope for the daniway. I think much of her wackness is influenced from her cornyass boyfriend jeffyvain. If she stepped up her game by getting a real man, she might unleash her potential; but currently she's still a diamond in the rough.

I've fucked prettier boys than jeffyvain in prison. That raggedy-ass muppet needs to learn his place in this world.

thank you superfuture for the best 5 page read of my superfuture life.

you knwo at first i wanted to give daniway the benefit of the doubt, having posted her panties as one of her first posts...thought maybe she mightve had that care-free attitude that woulda been a fresh addition to superfuture...but now i am completely sure that daniway is indeed mentally retarded. but really, thank you for entertaining me.