WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

jcotteri,

you are idiot bottom feeder of both sufu and serious life,

but i'm sure they are the same to you considering how many fucking dumb dipshitty posts you make that somehow are also meant to be serious

stop posting 1000 dumb shit like 'nice pickup omg' or 'dumb pickup omg' and contribute at least a waywt, champ. right now you are below soundune maybe.. actually wait you guys are on equal ground considering you are guys ass to ass all the time

ass to ass

'pipe down chachi'? did you cop that line in preschool along with ur fischer price avatar?

your a joke conan.

this website isn't all about waywt champ. It's a forum where everything and anything may be discussed though the main topic is of course fashion and related. Somehow you seem to be mistaking fashion and waywt. There is a distinct difference, and as you probably have seen some of these jokers waywt, they don't know or contribute jack to fashion, in fact some posters are the epitomy of the very opposite of fashion. Just represting mindless copying or what some dum rapper is wearing.

as far as you are concerned, hah though your constant shit talk can be very annoying, but some of your fits are acceptable to me. So grow up and stop with this incessant secret obsession. It's just not funny ya know.

and "fischer price", this is an example of your annoying dribble..

I'm positive you arn't that stupid, so surely you would recognise that my avatar is taken form a very popular game called Space Invaders. It's got a bit of a cult following, invented in 1978..ya digg

hmm i see no reason to continue this hate as you replied for real and not with dumbass reply

maybe it is pussy if i stop this argument

but u got no fits to shit talk so i end this here in part cuz i respec a man who reply for real, and second because i dun wanna shit up shit talking

ok i sleep now

hmm i see no reason to continue this hate as you replied for real and not with dumbass reply

maybe it is pussy if i stop this argument

but u got no fits to shit talk so i end this here in part cuz i respec a man who reply for real, and second because i dun wanna shit up shit talking

ok i sleep now

sure mang,

wat evs, i might post a waywt sometime and then your more than welcome to talk shit, but for some reason i don't think you will.

Guest jmatsu

this one is for jmatsu, what I'm wearing right now...

t86kc6.jpg

thanks for the eyesore. don't know whats worse...

your pics with or without the crap clothes. btw what kinda pants/boxers are those. they look kinda wack. nigga

this one is for jmatsu, what I'm wearing right now...

thanks for the eyesore. don't know whats worse...

your pics with or without the crap clothes. btw what kinda pants/boxers are those. they look kinda wack. nigga

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who's the fat boy?

jcotteri stop talking. i'm beyond your level.

who buys your clothes? whats your mom think of you? did she like your supreme better? Like tacos? are your bed sheets black? do you drive a black car? white noise? how many pairs of wayfers do you have stashed away? do you ever smell the clippers after you clip your toenails? whats it smell like? do you bruise easily? do you know who christine "tine" williams is? do you like her?

img0061dt7.jpg

you look like a fucking midget. and you didn't even fade that shit. get the fuck out lamer.

but please, I want one of those engrish paragraph, I (we ?) enjoyed that shit so much last time.

you look like a fucking midget. and you didn't even fade that shit. get the fuck out lamer.

but please, I want one of those engrish paragraph, I (we ?) enjoyed that shit so much last time.

i try to neg him as much as possible. he sucks soooo much.

also, i think he missed the memo on john lennon was never knighted, but rather is just a member of the order of the british empire.

he sucks even more if know him more. he was on a french forum, but got called out a few times and now only post his sucky fits. he called his gf her 'yoko', and didn't know shit about the beatles (of which im a very big fan since my early days). he also has an amazingly funny face, but i feel bad for him to post it here if i find it again.

he sucks even more if know him more. he was on a french forum, but got called out a few times and now only post his sucky fits. he called his gf her 'yoko', and didn't know shit about the beatles (of which im a very big fan since my early days). he also has an amazingly funny face, but i feel bad for him to post it here if i find it again.

Really?

10char

ahah. yeah, you're right, i don't fucking care. get reading for some snitching.

67409910920071007153609.jpg

59911384220080113170813.jpg

41929856420080113170835.jpg

acbzidjd.jpg

98358340720080214160922.jpg

12833517420080218130239.jpg

166517722220080219233158.jpg

the only thing he is lucky to in his life

le3b8f1334413ceafc84fcdcd5.jpg