WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

YES PEOple say IT IN REAL LIFE YOU MORON

IF YOU WERE IN A FIGHT WITH ANYONE YOU WOULD GET PUMMELED SO HARD

HOPEFULLY WHILE WEARING A PSUEDO GOTH OUTFIT, I GAURENTEE YOU BTCH FLINcH AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT IF SOMEONE CAME AT YOU

oh what, you got beef now?

YES PEOple say IT IN REAL LIFE YOU MORON

IF YOU WERE IN A FIGHT WITH ANYONE YOU WOULD GET PUMMELED SO HARD

HOPEFULLY WHILE WEARING A PSUEDO GOTH OUTFIT, I GAURENTEE YOU BTCH FLINcH AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT IF SOMEONE CAME AT YOU

oh what, you got beef now?

great irony that while soundune's comebacks make me cringe, those criticizing his style usually look like they get dressed in the dark. don't throw bricks in glass houses.

great irony that while soundune's comebacks make me cringe, those criticizing his style usually look like they get dressed in the dark. don't throw bricks in glass houses.

Guest jmatsu

rajio never pretended/pretends to b jap. infact he mentioned his origin several times in various threads.

chrono got it right. i was just having a little fun with soundune and just never said shit outright. nigga dress wack and say stupid shit. pure and simple. keeps trying to make distinctions between the military and i just don't give a fuck.

all i see/know is some white navy/whatever bitch who posted a bunch of shitty fits, got hated on, and is coming back for more. nothing new here, nothing to see. asking dumb ass questions in the tokyo thread and beasting on brands that are by all rights dead.

Guest jmatsu

rajio never pretended/pretends to b jap. infact he mentioned his origin several times in various threads.

chrono got it right. i was just having a little fun with soundune and just never said shit outright. nigga dress wack and say stupid shit. pure and simple. keeps trying to make distinctions between the military and i just don't give a fuck.

all i see/know is some white navy/whatever bitch who posted a bunch of shitty fits, got hated on, and is coming back for more. nothing new here, nothing to see. asking dumb ass questions in the tokyo thread and beasting on brands that are by all rights dead.

Guest jmatsu
I personally like all of soundune's fits.

find one you like and i will specifically explain step by step why it sucks.

Guest jmatsu
I personally like all of soundune's fits.

find one you like and i will specifically explain step by step why it sucks.