WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu

bye4now12 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1070195", true);

superbored

thuper gay pose!!!1!!!1!!

1001007ck0.jpg

"thuper gay pose!!!1!!!1!!" ????

super gay pose, and SUPER GAY CLOTHES. dumbass sodomite-nigga got so much sperm in the eyes, that he be colorbind.

Kim129-1.jpg

astley_interview1.jpg

This belongs in the waywt compliments thread. First off, that waywt pic is jawsome. Even I'm having fun because of that pic.

Second, I know that the Rick Revival is becoming about as played out as the Chuck Norris jokes... But Rick is Head Dick. He's the fucking man. He's got the moves, he's got the voice, he's got the wild babes, he's got the threads and the hair. He's got it all. I respect the man and I'll high-five the first person who makes a gif of rick doing that one dance move where he shakes his hands side to side like in said picture.

horrible.jpg

im sorry but everything about this is absolutely horrible...

you look like an uglier, pastier, sweatier version of dave grohl (if that is even possible) all with the legs of a hobbit...

your shoes make you look like a clown or a bowler, and that shirt drap resembles something more like mouldy shower curtains rather than anything with style.

Girl in landho's pick is making things happen with that blue dress.

Guest jmatsu
Hair looks like shit. As does openmouth. And skirts (On men.)

Jmastu:

What's with posting this:

Does it matter?

not really....

just cut and posted the whole thing.

horrible.jpg

im sorry but everything about this is absolutely horrible...

you look like an uglier, pastier, sweatier version of dave grohl (if that is even possible) all with the legs of a hobbit...

your shoes make you look like a clown or a bowler, and that shirt drap resembles something more like mouldy shower curtains rather than anything with style.

this shit is weak. motherfucker the dave grohl thing is used up and tried up, dude has cut his hair recently anyways. if you're going to be doing weak lookalike attempts at butthurting at least be up to date and try your hand at the andrew wk lookalike game. clown or bowling shoes...have you seen either of these styles of footwear?

and yea that angle makes it look like im wandering middle earth with frodo in terms of hobbit legs but thats cool its the camera angle and same with the paleness you notice how washed out the photo is.

try again.

It seems like you don't take care of your hair enough. Using good products and leave in conditioner? Gotta protect that shit

jayrock i havent drank in a year and six months but when i did the beverage of choice was makers on the rocks.

as for the hair i take care of it its just fairly thin and light so it blows around like shit.

Guest jmatsu

j0zeit.jpg

definitely hate at first sight. you dress and look like a total fucking asshole. your friends are dorks too. i'd beat up everyone in your store and steal some shit, but there's nothing worthwhile.

briefly viewed your gayass blog. thanks for the laughs.