WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

he has so much crap hanging off of him its ridiculous....2 vests, 2 drapey tees, a rosary like necklace, a fedora, raybans, andy warhol wannabee haircut...this shit is awful.

ps. kunk, please post video now, k? thanks.

would be about a million times better with no vest(s) or jewelery

6208sfu4108.jpg

6208sfu3107.jpg

6208sfu2106.jpg

Ok you're lookin' cute... like sex-in-the-morning cute... but really... 3 pics at different zoom depths????????????? Was it really necessary to do that? Did the look get that much better the 2nd pic or 3rd pic?

Bring on the neg rape kids.

If he had black pants, no bandanna, no ironic mustache and a diff haircut i'd be a good fit.

Right, but he doesn't. He has red pants, a bandana, an ironic mustache, and that haircut.

Naturalajax used to look like a nice kid.

Guest jmatsu
If he had black pants, no bandanna, no ironic mustache and a diff haircut i'd be a good fit.

yeah....he should lose the bandana. he'd probably get bitches if he was in a band though.

thats fukkin nutzos

what happaned to naturaljax

he's posted a lot of godawful fits in the past

i'm actually going to recant

i admire the effort, the impulse and the inspiration here

i just think it's a bit costumey

i still don't think you should be calling people out on ironic 'staches when you used to have one

yea daniway pic suck

New Giorgio Brato "Paper" windbreaker.. i guess it fits me well :-)

37zf6.jpg

nah, it fits you like the poverty of your english language, shitbag

imgp0857jq0.jpg

did you self-time yourself playing dart? i can't imagine a friend takin a pic like dat... whats with the minimal outfit but shitty dunk. don't you live in cool city, why shop at foot locker? damn son were u the one who threw up on tom1986's jacket???? did his ass taste that bad??????

Ok you're lookin' cute... like sex-in-the-morning cute... but really... 3 pics at different zoom depths????????????? Was it really necessary to do that? Did the look get that much better the 2nd pic or 3rd pic?

Bring on the neg rape kids.

She needed to show hood down vs. hood up vs. hood partially down

6208sfu2106.jpg

would let bitch eat my ass. would not let bitch come with me to mcdonalds.

dont know about eating ass but i would try to put my balls in her ass and i'd take her to Ihop. aint trickin if you got it

that bitch is better to look at then all the shitty fits lately.

i just wish everyone would stop the useless banter.

all of it fits in 3 catergories

yes you want to fuck her

no you're a faggot who doesnt want to fuck her.

you shittalk women over the internet, but aint bitch slappin those hoes irl

yes you want to fuck her

you shittalk women over the internet, but aint bitch slappin those hoes irl/jealous bitches

amen .

meh meh meh meh meeehh

Haha white ass boy got kicked out of a frenchfag and now he's pulling the same bullshit here. Nice sufu suicide wigger.

(yea i haven't been here in a while)

(also, sir, remember; the harder you try the harder you will fail ... so plz keep on trying)

Guest jmatsu

yes you want to fuck her

it doesn't matter if she is good looking or better to look at than all the "shitty fits lately."

she looks alright, but dresses shit. if she was in the superfap or bitches i wanna fuck threads, that'd be appropriate.

don't see why i can't shittalk women in the shit-talking thread. and no hate, homi, but i fuck mad bitches galore...def more than you. bitch slap hoes and all...

i feel as though newer pictures have indeed proven she has a pretty busted grill

don't see why i can't shittalk women in the shit-talking thread. and no hate, homi, but i fuck mad bitches galore...def more than you. bitch slap hoes and all...

nah go ahead and shit talk em, but just seems like everything that there is to be said about this bitch has been said. I would love to see more shit-talk about the rest of the losers who just joined this month and think they'll get respect just for posting a fit

your boy robi leading in the tit grabbing scoresheet right now though

Guest jmatsu
nah go ahead and shit talk em, but just seems like everything that there is to be said about this bitch has been said. I would love to see more shit-talk about the rest of the losers who just joined this month and think they'll get respect just for posting a fit

your boy robi leading in the tit grabbing scoresheet right now though

i feel u, but you should know that i shittalk anybody i feel like, whenever i feel like. i am not constantly on during the weekends, but i think hated on three fools on friday or sat at some point. anyway i didn't really go through the thread. didn't mean to post a repetitious comment. if some other nigga also stated that he would let her tongue his butthole and wouldn't take her to micky d's than i apologize.

yeah robi grab titties, we ALL do that. i mean who doesn't??

yes you want to fuck her

6208sfu2106.jpg

Ah man. Fuck all of you.

I would fuck this bitch, suck her dick, then take her out to the Olive Garden AND pay.

I might even let her stay an extra night.

(yea i haven't been here in a while)

(also, sir, remember; the harder you try the harder you will fail ... so plz keep on trying)

Hey I remember you. You're alright. You took it like a real man. How have you been?Stay a while!