WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest AKING

the girl posted that. that is a picture of herself. her boyfriend didnt post that shit. you didnt even bother to pay attention.

the girl posted that. that is a picture of herself. her boyfriend didnt post that shit. you didnt even bother to pay attention.

This is why we have the camera. And I prefer this outfit, anyway.

nah we're just having fun. she wanted to sign up, but apparently superfuture's getting too popular and not accepting new members. i'll be posting on this name semi-regularly, but we're sharing now. ain't that ecute?

clearly you didn't pay attention.

Either way. Attention whoring is bullshit. This isn't "who has the hottest body". I don't need this low-self esteem bullshit cocking up my man-children in restrictive denim thread.

Guest AKING
i'm just sayin baby, i'm just sayin

don't play it off. you were right. you beat a king. could have been a fluke, though. we'll see.

on the other hand, halifamous still needs to hold his tongue. i seen this nigga on style.com wearing just a towel.

Guest jmatsu
Either way. Attention whoring is bullshit. This isn't "who has the hottest body". I don't need this low-self esteem bullshit cocking up my man-children in restrictive denim thread.

halifamous,

pls post nude pics of your bitch (not clopek).

i will rep.

thanks, jmatsu

halifamous,

pls post nude pics of your bitch (not clopek).

i will rep.

thanks, jmatsu

My gangsta bitch is a lady.

AKing, affirmative. Response to assertation that the towel on the rack in the bathroom would be a better fit than what I posted. Two years old?

I also posted a pic of myself shirtless in the workout thread we used to have here. Shall I get it for you?

no, that's unnecessary. i made my point.

I fail to see the point. A joke between friends on a small internet group isn't analgous to posting sexually charged pictures of your girlfriend on a massive message board as a response to people you don't know. In this vein the tweedles dress picture is absolute attention whoring.

Guest AKING
I fail to see the point. A joke between friends on a small internet group isn't analgous to posting sexually charged pictures of your girlfriend on a massive message board as a response to people you don't know. In this vein the tweedles dress picture is absolute attention whoring.

ok. what were you trying to accomplish with that photo? that is just as "attention whoring" as what that other guy posted. it doesn't matter that you're trying to appeal to a different set, or that you posted your picture by yourself. the stated "reason" doesnt matter because the end and means are the same.

Guest jmatsu

halifamous,

the "joke between friends" is wack (if you actually posted this on sufu). i mean anyone who posts this kind of shit obviously knows that not only are his "friends" gonna see this kinda shit, but the rest of sufu members and lurkers as well.

i only hate clopek, not you and sean, but it fucking annoys me when you guys have your gay-ass my-blog like discussions about shit that is relevant only to your erotic threesome.

this is the same kinda shit like when sycamore(who i generally like and who learned his lesson) posted his muythai abs.

you got stomach muscles...great...what do you want some gay-rep from homoz??

ok. what were you trying to accomplish with that photo? that is just as "attention whoring" as what that other guy posted. it doesn't matter that you're trying to appeal to a different set, or that you posted your picture by yourself. the stated "reason" doesnt matter because the end and means are the same.

The stated purpose is: response to a joke about my fit intended to amuse the small group that posted on the board at that time, many of whom I knew. Contrasted with a clearly sexual photo posted as an argumentative maneuver to a group that the poster didn't know.

In your reasoning the guy who streaks across the quad as a joke is the same in the end as the girl that shows the frat boys her tits because she's a whore.

You ignore deontological reasoning and take a consequentionalist approach. Which I feel is an extremely poor way to evaluate a situation. By doing so you've created an impasse that we will not get around, as the two positions are incompatible.

halifamous,

the "joke between friends" is wack (if you actually posted this on sufu).

Not sufu, several years ago on a much much smaller community. Maybe a hundred active posters at the time.

but it fucking annoys me when you guys have your gay-ass my-blog like discussions about shit that is relevant only to your erotic threesome.

Yeah I can see that being total hell. This point is taken.

You're still not getting nudes chikan.

edit: It should probably be noted that I hold no illusions about that picture being anything besides embarassing. Still, if you want to start a "hali is a FAG" thread that's fine, I'll engage you on that bullshit if you want. I simply oppose the idea of irrelevant past conduct being trotted out.

Guest AKING
The stated purpose is: response to a joke about my fit intended to amuse the small group that posted on the board at that time, many of whom I knew. Contrasted with a clearly sexual photo posted as an argumentative maneuver to a group that the poster didn't know.

In your reasoning the guy who streaks across the quad as a joke is the same in the end as the girl that shows the frat boys her tits because she's a whore.

You ignore deontological reasoning and take a consequentionalist approach. Which I feel is an extremely poor way to evaluate a situation. By doing so you've created an impasse that we will not get around, as the two positions are incompatible.

i'm not a philosopher and i won't pretend to be one, but i do believe that anyone who uses the word "deontological" should be put to death. that bullshit doesnt have any basis in reality

edit: let me also put it to you like this, only because i'm interested in your response. if i showed a group of people those two photogrpahs, with no backstory, we all know what the feelings would be.

you're the one taking the picture in the mirror buddy.

Guest jmatsu

^ok nevermind.

what i wanna know is: is jeffvyain's girlfriend an exhibitionist whore?? did she really share his account, or did he just pretend that she did and post under her guise?

i mean she showed her naked torso and a panty-covered booty shot. if jeffvyain posted her pic w/o her permission...that would be a cool thing. if she posted it willingly w/ her nig's account, does this make her an attention-whore or is she just tryin to get her dawg some rep?

deontological ethics are pretty important, I'd say...

it makes her an attention whore either way haha, regardless of who she was posting "for" she chose to/allowed a pic of her like that to be put up. This is a different story if he's just lying and posting private pics

i'm not a philosopher and i won't pretend to be one, but i do believe that anyone who uses the word "deontological" should be put to death. that bullshit doesnt have any basis in reality

No, it doesn't. This isn't reality, this is an argument, and whether you know it or not you basically sketched the outline of a consequentionalist argument.

So leave it at that or keep it going. I have no hate for you, but I will argue points if I disagree. I kind of hate that you managed to dredge up a brutal picture of me, but that's my fault for not knowing the rules of the internet at that time.

edit: about your point: Inferences are not truths, I could show a picture of brown sludgy liquid and clear water and ask a group to tell me which is a good drink. They're going to say the clear water. Until they learn that there's arsenic in it. Additional facts allow more accurate inferences to be made. Only in the (impossible) presence of all total facts can a truth be derived.

I mean, as the information stands now, I feel my picture is different, and would be concluded so by a group. Of course, in total fact maybe I'm a huge fag and posted that to get some dicks up. Who knows.

Sorry to jump into reasoning, but you did ask.

Guest AKING

edit: It should probably be noted that I hold no illusions about that picture being anything besides embarassing. Still, if you want to start a "hali is a FAG" thread that's fine, I'll engage you on that bullshit if you want. I simply oppose the idea of irrelevant past conduct being trotted out.

i give you credit because you took the best path among your options. you could have acted bitchmade, but you didn't. you kept it real.

I, for one, believe the attention whoring argument is a moot point on a forum where people habitually post pictures of themselves, their faded denim, and what they bought yesterday.

There are just certain degrees of attention whoring that raise eyebrows here, but calling someone out on it here is honestly tantamount to pot calling the kettle black.

edit - That's right --- tantamount

Guest AKING
I, for one, believe the attention whoring argument is a moot point on a forum where people habitually post pictures of themselves, their faded denim, and what they bought yesterday.

There are just certain degrees of attention whoring that raise eyebrows here, but calling someone out on it here is honestly tantamount to pot calling the kettle black.

edit - That's right --- tantamount

everyone knows this and took it into account. there's no "argument" that halifamous's picture is particularly more revealing and "sexually charged." very few would put a "normal waywt" and his picture side by side and say that the person in the "normal waywt" was more of an attention whore.

anyway i can't hate on halifamous...he keeps it too damn real. he has my respect.

Guest jmatsu

true dis, but i gather most people here are content with getting praised on the fade of their supergay denim, their limited dunks/lanvin, or that impossible cloak piece or whatever u get it....not so much their abs or panty-covered booty shots. i mean to post titties of some random bitch who sucked your dick is one thing, but to post pics YOUR GIRL or parts of your OWN anatomy for all the board to see is much different.

note: anyway hali said didn't post the ab pic in sufu.

true dis, but i gather most people here are content with getting praised on the fade of their supergay denim, their limited dunks/lanvin, or that impossible cloak piece or whatever u get it....not so much their abs or panty-covered booty shots. i mean to post titties of some random bitch who sucked your dick is one thing, but to post pics YOUR GIRL or parts of your OWN anatomy for all the board to see is much different.

note: anyway hali said didn't post the ab pic in sufu.

I think attention whoring should be measured by the confines of the system. I mean, we've built a community and basically defined what is considered attention whoring at what isn't. Within sufu, posting your own pic with spensive clothes isn't attention whoring since it's become normalized.

note: someone else posted it here because it made his gay dick rise. I saw it in the Toronto thread like a week ago.

anyway i can't hate on halifamous...he keeps it too damn real. he has my respect.

Man, if you keep your head and don't get hella butthurt, you can survive almost anything on the internet. Even borderline homoerotic photography. I'm pretty sure my fucking credibility as an enforcer of good cultural taste is basically fucking shot now though. That picture is a mean rebuttal.

Guest AKING

Man, if you keep your head and don't get hella butthurt, you can survive almost anything on the internet. Even borderline homoerotic photography. I'm pretty sure my fucking credibility as an enforcer of good cultural taste is basically fucking shot now though. That picture is a mean rebuttal.

you are a shrewd guy.

you are a shrewd guy.

You'd get rep. But I'm out. Not pushing shit into a four page shitfest gets mad respect, so does accepting that even though you think I'm wrong the argument had reached the bounds of its usefulness.

This is a gayfest. I quit now.

Hali- If similar pics to those emerge in the coming months in that steel cube that is socal's room, people are gonna start wondering about this "no homo" thing. The cramped bedroom has eyes.