WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Hahhaa. Is that from the fucking sartorialist or something? Seems like the same kinda photo. Look at that shit eating grin about being recognized for his clothing when he just got ripped all the time on the internet. Funny shit.

the problem isn't his clothing. Look at that picture for like 5 seconds and notice the little subtle details, the expression, the stance, the 'swagger' you can gain from watching that pose.

That is a man who is out of his element and completely lost and unsure of himself, the clothes are only a medium to express this confusion of his identity. You can't necessarily tell good style from a picture, but you can tell uncertainty and the fact someone is uncomfortable in their own skin.

dontcaretoomuchforcrap's return, which will happen 7 days from now will be the signal to engage in combat.

*posts up at window with rocking chair, a can of PBR and binoculars*

edit: never mind looks like someone got a head start. LEEEEEEEROOYYYYYY JENKINNNNNNSSSS!!!!

Just to clarify, I don't mind comments that criticize my pictures, that criticize my commentary about the picture, or that disagree with the style statement being presented.

However, when those comments become personal, derogatory in nature, and address a personal vendetta against the photo subject, I feel it's in the best interests of everyone involved for the first comment on this post to be deleted.

Sincerely,

Craig

Well played, whoever.

^ nah Brad Pittt, im pretty sure it's a Ring Pop lol i don't know how he got a hold of the one havent seen them since i was little lol ... dude is scary