WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

This thread just goes weirder and weirder and deeper off topic by the day.

I mean, how the hell did that photo of Hali get dragged in? (not to say that I don't find the image of him in that fish-patterned towel amusing every time I see it...)

Oh my, jet, late to the party.

Get fucked you weakass punk. Another rehash isn't going to grow your dick any. Claiming this thread is yours is laughable. You don't like the picture? Great. neither do I. I didn't bring it here and I don't want to see it any more than you do. Please though, keep throwing it around, it certainly hasn't been played on me already.

Your hating is inconsistant and soft as porridge. Stop trying so fucking hard.

what went down in new york only hali and socal will ever know...

Niggas got martini's. Dude's boyfriend is pretty like girl. We talked about Raf Eastpak's. Shit was real.

on another note, since when did being hot go against sufu rules?

Thats always been the case. If you dont look like a virginal, anorexic catamite, chances are high you will get hated on.

Hali, a bit soft around the middle eh? Need to step up with the HIIT.

MJK V-Neck T-Shirt

MJK Organic Twill Jacket

Helmut Lang Jeans Circa 1999

Neil Barrett Shoes

53108.jpg

I don't understand this shit. The clothes this guy makes are good but his jeans and kicks never are. WHATS UP WIT DAT?

Guest AKING
theyre just old worn in jeans. there aint no harm in being comfortable every once and a while, just throwin on a beat up pair that is soft as shit feels oh so good.

this has nothing to do with the topic at hand. that outfit is corny. i didnt say it was uncomfortable or that he didnt look comfortable in it. if i saw him walking down the street i wouldnt take a second glance. some of my friends dress like this, and i'm sure some of yours do as well. there are different standards on this website.

Gather 'round all. this is a fantastic lesson from a guy (who truly understands the shit talking thread) in how to take a joke:

Oh my, jet, late to the party.

Get fucked you weakass punk. Another rehash isn't going to grow your dick any. Claiming this thread is yours is laughable. You don't like the picture? Great. neither do I. I didn't bring it here and I don't want to see it any more than you do. Please though, keep throwing it around, it certainly hasn't been played on me already.

Your hating is inconsistant and soft as porridge. Stop trying so fucking hard.

Niggas got martini's. Dude's boyfriend is pretty like girl. We talked about Raf Eastpak's. Shit was real.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kick my ass, bigboy! It's the only way that I can get off! I need to be dominated by a pitbull!

steroid1.jpg

Simply Red called. He wants his hairdoo back.

Gather 'round all. this is a fantastic lesson from a guy (who truly understands the shit talking thread) in how to take a joke:

I've already been through this with a far better poster than you. What do you expect as a response when you simply come with the same old shit. I responded in a manner that you'd understand, pointless hater tirade with no content. I really don't know how else to deal with you. You're an entity spawned from the worst recesses of the sufu hate culture. You deal in tired jokes and high school putdowns.

This thread is generally hellishly immature bullshit and dogpiling, stop claiming it as your badge of honour.

Let this die.

I've already been through this with a far better poster than you. What do you expect as a response when you simply come with the same old shit. I responded in a manner that you'd understand, pointless hater tirade with no content. I really don't know how else to deal with you. You're an entity spawned from the worst recesses of the sufu hate culture. You deal in tired jokes and high school putdowns.

This thread is generally hellishly immature bullshit and dogpiling, stop claiming it as your badge of honour.

Let this die.

Oh baby, no! Don't feel that way. We had something. You know we did. You can just walk away, that's fine. But I know I'm in your heart. Remember those days. I'll remember you.

dawson-crying.jpg

Guest AKING
Oh baby, no! Don't feel that way. We had something. You know we did. You can just walk away, that's fine. But I know I'm in your heart. Remember those days. I'll remember you.

dawson-crying.jpg

lol what is this. dawson's creek? where do you get this shit?

Guest AKING

yeah but is there like a website with all these images or something? does this nigga google "dawson's creek crying" or something? what? does he have all this shit saved? it just reminds me of that shit in Ladies Man where he's asked where he buys all his pina colada butt lotoin and he says "kmart" or somethin like that

yeah but is there like a website with all these images or something? does this nigga google "dawson's creek crying" or something? what? does he have all this shit saved? it just reminds me of that shit in Ladies Man where he's asked where he buys all his pina colada butt lotoin and he says "kmart" or somethin like that

I take it you're new at this.